Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• RedFox_UK
    RedFox_UK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to gain buddies, I started 2 weeks ago on here as I hit a brick wall as we all do tome to time and have a loss of 4lb taking my loss to 3 stone (42 lbs)

I'm also type 2 diabetic so any diabetic buddies will be a bonus 😂
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends for support and accountibility! Please feel free to add me!
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends for support and accountibility! Please feel free to add me!
  • Afisher_13
    Afisher_13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have used myfitnesspal before and then switched to weight watchers. That worked for a little while and then i got frustrated. So instead of paying for something I am not using I decided to come back to myfitnesspal. Id love some encouraging uplifting friends. Please note I am married so I am NOT using this as a dating site. If you are trying to do that then please do NOT send me a friend request. I had that issue on weight watchers.
  • beastreese520
    beastreese520 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could use some I guess
  • Headed2Goal
    Headed2Goal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just joined on here. I’m interested in finding friends for motivation. Add me!
  • PedroRRGoncalves
    PedroRRGoncalves Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello everyone! 👋
    My name is Pedro and I'm looking to find new friends around Leicester that are interested in keeping themselves healthy by walking around the nice areas we have in Leicester and surrounding areas. I think this is a good way to find friends and keep the motivation going.
    If you like nature, making new friends and spending quality time, join my group or drop me a message.
    Everyone is welcome 🙏 🤗
  • raphieandajmommie
    Options
  • ashually93
    ashually93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too!
  • svod1985
    svod1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! Totally newbie on using the community of the app and interested on connecting.
  • laurenholly207
    laurenholly207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends :)
  • svod1985
    svod1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational friends :)

I am trying to add you without success. Add me back. :)
  • Miguel197
    Miguel197 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! 👋
  • CarlaFKersh
    CarlaFKersh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Restarting. Need help, motivation and blunt people to give me a kick up the *kitten* 🤣
  • hlca2018
    hlca2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting this journey and I am looking for friends to help. If you have positive energy and want a new fitness pal feel free to add me.
  • williams4707
    williams4707 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends to help motivate and some tips on weightlifting/bodybuilding
  • Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Crazy! I was on here about three years ago on my weigh loss journey. I’ve come back to track macros for bodybuilding. 🤟 Add me 😀
  • Rickimariefit
    Options
    Crazy! I was on here about three years ago on my weigh loss journey. I’ve come back to track macros for bodybuilding. 🤟 Add me 😀
  • Rickimariefit
    Options