Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Jimmyc2019
    Jimmyc2019 Posts: 3 Member
    36 year old male, looking to add more friends to get ideas on workouts etc !
  • Jimmyc2019
    Jimmyc2019 Posts: 3 Member
    36 year old male, looking to add more friends to get ideas on workouts etc !
  • KokiriWitch
    KokiriWitch Posts: 6 Member
    I would love for friends, for some mutual support! Anybody can add me!
  • Kay_Slay1982
    Kay_Slay1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi all! Please feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends & motivation in this journey!
  • byusuri22
    byusuri22 Posts: 178 Member
    I've lost motivation to get healthy. 5-6 years ago, MFP helped me lose. Hoping to find a good group of friends to help motivate me to get back to that.
  • Jungley
    Jungley Posts: 23 Member
    UK based, 56 year old. I like spinning class, running and am trying to follow FODMAP diet. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • vickiweigh270
    vickiweigh270 Posts: 4 Member
    i defo need some motivation to keep going with my weight loss, i lose some weight then gain it all back, can't seem to stick to it for long enough to make a difference!!
    I haven't been on here properly for some years now so would like friends on here to help me :-)
  • Y'all feel free to add me. I am new(ish), and could use some friends to enjoy this ride with.
  • annika_leee
    annika_leee Posts: 5 Member
    I have some great friends on here but I’m always happy to have more! 🙋‍♀️
  • roguewren
    roguewren Posts: 1 Member
    Aussie member here with 30kg to lose. I lost a similar amount this way 8 years ago and maintained it well for 5 years but then between the pandemic, work stress and pregnancy I gained it all back plus a few extra kg. Now that my son is about to turn 1 it's time to get serious about it again. Would love some mum friends and others from Australia/NZ :)
  • ByrneValleyMom
    ByrneValleyMom Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Would love to have some friends on here to journey with.

Please add me.
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Hi 🙋‍♀️ On the way to lose my last 15-20 pounds and tone up since forever. Tired of making promisses to myself and want to be serious this time. Everyone who is active are welcome to join!
  • pattyroski94
    pattyroski94 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello everyone, anyone from Ohio? :)
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    If you love a laugh, follow me for the not to serious side to weight loss