Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• eight_morone
    eight_morone Posts: 1 Member
    i would love to meet some new people and have new inspiration! feel free to send me a rq!
  • erolionii
    erolionii Posts: 1 Member
    i am new and looking for friends too!
  • camgmills
    camgmills Posts: 2 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

definitely looking to add my first friends on here to stay motivated
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Almost at the end of my journey but I love having mutually supportive friends

Down 121.4 since Feb.24 with 37 more to go!
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Hi My Fitness Pals!

My name is Theresa and I am returning to MyFitnessPal to get back on track. I am a young 72 year old retiree living in New Jersey. It always helps to have friends with a common goal and someone who "knows what it's like and what you are going through." Please feel free to friend me if you would like to share your fitness goals journey along with me. :smile:
  • logiegirl50
    logiegirl50 Posts: 3 Member
    hey I've been away for a while so I'd love to get new friends so we can motivate each other
  • vickiemcdonald72
    vickiemcdonald72 Posts: 5 Member
    Motivation would be great, please add me 😊
  • Jen_Wins
    Jen_Wins Posts: 5 Member
    New here... well, kinda... Add me!
  • Domieneo
    Domieneo Posts: 3 Member
    Hello buddies

Would love some new active friends so feel free to add me :)
  • diamondis2844
    diamondis2844 Posts: 1 Member
    At 57 I am starting an 80 lb weight loss journey. I have arthritis in my knee and really want to lose weight to make movement easier and less painful. I want to find friends who are motivated/need motivation to check in with routinely. Please add me!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Hi guys! I'm returning here after a hiatus of about a year.

Add me if you want to provide support and receive support 😁

I'm Ben, almost 40, from Montreal, Canada. I'm a father of 3, in a relationship, and into soccer and gym 😎 As for work, I'm a translator, so I'm into languages and cultures 😁

I have a 3300+ days streak, so you can be sure I'm not going to leave after a few dag/weeks 😁 Add me! 😁
  • craig007usn
    craig007usn Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me! Been on here on and off for a few years now but I’ve been sticking to it lately and have some encouraging friends :)
  • meghunt090
    meghunt090 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2022
  • ToMyDreams
    ToMyDreams Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2022
    My first post on the app :)

Hi all!
    I'm on a weight gain journey, goal being to gain 15kg (33lbs) of muscle/weight.
    I am a tall girl and have been underweight for as long as I can remember, but I am now here to change that. I am really excited about becoming strong, fit and the best version of myself.

Looking forward to making new friends, feel free to add me, and let's all support each other and achive our goals! :)
  • mitzbitzz
    mitzbitzz Posts: 34 Member
    Heyy y’all 👋🏻 I’m back with more motivation. New profile and hoping to add new and old friends
  • BigTXCVIII
    BigTXCVIII Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2022
    Hi everyone, I've recently restarted my weightloss journey and I was just looking for people who would maybe need a friend or someone to talk to about this/ in need of some motivation. I've been overweight my whole life so I know how hard it is, anyone is welcome to message me (: Happy losing/gaining!
  • gmeg23
    gmeg23 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello would love to add new friends that will motivate and share good meal log ins 💪🏽😆
  • Chez_N
    Chez_N Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!
    Back on MyFitnessPal after some personal hurdles. Looking for new friends to share the journey with!
  • christasowards
    christasowards Posts: 1 Member
    Would love new friends!

Bonus points if you’re from Washington State, 30-45ish and constantly try to figure out how to fit pizza into your macros :)

Lol.
  • ChantalOdendaal
    ChantalOdendaal Posts: 2 Member
    Back after a long absence. Would love some new friends :smile: every bit of motivation helps!