Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• tgirlhunts
    tgirlhunts Posts: 1 Member
    Could use a few friends on here. To keep me accountable.
  • paleomaggot
    paleomaggot Posts: 2 Member
    I would be really grateful for more MFP friends! Let's help each other!
  • sugey2002
    sugey2002 Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome everyone here, O been on and off MFP bue enjoy everytime I come back 😊💪🙏
  • HOUSE_OF_MEDICI
    HOUSE_OF_MEDICI Posts: 5 Member
    Can always use some backup! Plus makes it more interesting than just logging food :D
  • xxkaayxx
    xxkaayxx Posts: 12 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation! Helps me feel more accountable. Please feel free to add me!!
  • mc00cali
    mc00cali Posts: 8 Member
    Hey you! Yes you ✨ Let’s connect for support. Please add me. 👍
  • Gwennie0123
    Gwennie0123 Posts: 2 Member
    Hiiiii! I would love some new friends. Anything to help keep me motivated :)
  • WoffK
    WoffK Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here! I could do with my first couple of friends :smile:
  • vfhmw8v6f2
    vfhmw8v6f2 Posts: 9 Member
    New here also
  • _Quartz_
    _Quartz_ Posts: 13 Member
    Old member but i am back to start fresh and get into a fitness routine. Feel free to add
  • vfhmw8v6f2
    vfhmw8v6f2 Posts: 9 Member
    Back at it. Feel free to add me for great motivation!
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Well I’m back on here again. Feel free to send me friend requests or message me
  • ianparker4821
    ianparker4821 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to drop me a request and
    Anyone 😌
  • Luxduca
    Luxduca Posts: 979 Member
    Let’s connect for great support and accountability!
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Sarah here. I have recently come back here after a diabetes diagnosis. I would like friends to help keep each other accountable. I am 55 and looking to lose 70lbs and exercise more, as in more than just the once a week swim and occasional walk. And just started Tai Chi. I did try the gym and was really shocked at how unfit I have become😱
  • Nefertiti54
    Nefertiti54 Posts: 8 Member
    Back on after a hiatus. Need some new friends to keep me on track. I will take any and all, but if you are I interested I'm 51 yo female. 5 feet tall weigh about 140 and need to take that down to 120. Once was 180, and I refuse to go back there. Can be addicted to sugar, so I try to log to keep carbs lower and protein higher while sticking in my calorie range. First goal is to just log my food completely for the next 21 days. Will go from there. Also perimenopausal and man my body has changed over the last 2 years and not for the better. Hit me up peeps!!
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Always looking for more friends. Currently down 129 pounds since February 22, 2022. Almost at my goal and would love some mutual motivation.
  • shanstilts
    shanstilts Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! Back on after a year away from tracking and the scale confirmed what my clothes were telling me :) oof!
    Back at this and would love some new friends for the adventure! Please feel free to add me. I like to support any and every body...but for what its worth, I'm a 46 yr old single woman hoping to lose 30 lbs.
  • OhioDido
    OhioDido Posts: 34 Member
    58 yo grandfather here looking to lose weight and get more fit so I can be there for my family.

Just emerging from a moderate bout of Covid and getting back into tracking / moving.

Always happy to make friends on MFP so we can support each other.
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    52 looking for a clean start with some folks in a similar situation for motivation and mutual support.