Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AnantJamuar
    AnantJamuar Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, I am 19 years old. Feel free to add me and we can support and motivate each other.
  • HitenL
    HitenL Posts: 38 Member
    Hello all. Feel free to add me for help and support. It's a long journey so nice to pick up some friends along the way!
  • Yup.. I want to get motivated from my friends and push further in my fitness journey and would like to reciprocate the same to my friends. Please add me.
  • SielOctave
    SielOctave Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I made this account a long time ago but I am finally using it! Add me if you like!
  • Cali_girl43
    Cali_girl43 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello. I have used MFP in the past with great results. I’m back again. Looking for friends. Please feel free to add me!!
  • Becks_Ann
    Becks_Ann Posts: 11 Member
    Add me
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Add for friend
  • Truman142
    Truman142 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, just signed up today and would love some friends on here for support. Still trying to figure out how this site works. :#

I'm new and trying to figure it out too
  • rosiedogmom72
    rosiedogmom72 Posts: 4 Member
    I am a 50 year old type 2 diabetic. I'm looking for support. I accept all serious friend requests.
  • petewhynot
    petewhynot Posts: 3 Member
    Always looking for some cool motivated Amigos and Amigas. 🤠🕺 Add me please
  • Bestdadm8
    Bestdadm8 Posts: 5 Member
    T'was the night before Christmas that I decided I need some more fabulous people in my life!

* aussie - yes
    * am fun - yes
    * motivated - yes
    * genuine, respectful, real - YES
    * happy - trying my best
    * fitness freak - u got it!
  • Merrythorns
    Merrythorns Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me if yall are looking for other positive motivational friends.
  • InStepFitness2021
    InStepFitness2021 Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2022
    Vegan diet here! I live in the Oklahoma/Arkansas area if you want to group plan trips.Just got back into Fitness Pal. I think I was eating more calories to fill my deadline. lol! I'm needing accountability friends if you want to add me! :)
  • JLFitt007
    JLFitt007 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey ya’ll. Back on after being gone for a couple years. Canadian girl and looking to gain. Feel free to add me.
  • Scott_IF
    Scott_IF Posts: 58 Member
    Ontatio Canada, I'm logging daily and looking to be motivated and help inspire you to your goals.

Weight loss and fitness methods I'm into include: Intermittent fasting, the gym and cycling.

Feel free to add me.
    Scott
  • Darmy2
    Darmy2 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, Trying out the program
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Hi looking for friends I can help motivate/can help motivate me. I have 100 pounds to lose but I'm determined to lose the weight for my health. I'm a 30 something mom of 2, ex-military but currently my body is in too much chronic pain to do anything more than a simple walk (thank you military...), and I like writing. Working on writing a book.
  • Goingswole84
    Goingswole84 Posts: 13 Member
    If you want a friend or a accountability buddy send me a request.
  • utz2119
    utz2119 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi everyone. Hope u had a great holiday. Feel free to add 😊