Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• vclam15
    vclam15 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2023
    Fifty pounds to goal weight. I have been every size. I ran daily, did weights, wild swam and ate well in lockdown. Was super happy with my body. Now with life back to normal I have to learn to build habits into every day life.

Self employed wife and mum of a 5 year old. Life gets busy. I'm a great cheerleader.

I am 41 in 2 weeks. I want to be at my goal weight by age 42 and stay there for life.

Add me if you want encouragement and to be challenged.
  • dianahenry455
    dianahenry455 Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to lose 130 please add me also
  • RM0NTG0MERY
    RM0NTG0MERY Posts: 1 Member
    Friends would be great - I'm down 50 lbs and looking to drop around 100 lbs more. Lots of progress to be made and I'm ready to finally kick some butt. The first 50 lbs took me around 6 years to lose, so it's been at a snail's pace, but ready to kick things up a notch.
  • Millejon7580
    Millejon7580 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi i am Jonah and i need new friends and i am new with this app
  • rancidelle42
    rancidelle42 Posts: 1 Member
    Good ahead and add me! I'm from Tampa, in my thirties, and nerdy!
  • Fit_RN87
    Fit_RN87 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me too! I live in central Florida, have a crazy schedule but looking to lose 20 pounds or so then build muscle. Would love to have some friends to make this more fun!
  • stacey4258
    stacey4258 Posts: 11 Member
    Where are all of the accountability peeps? Let’s go!!
  • mjdubb_
    mjdubb_ Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for some more friends... Been on and off this app for years. Need to get myself sorted after regaining what I lost a couple of years ago and more.
  • peppermintmama
    peppermintmama Posts: 30 Member
    Hi my name is Ashe and i could really use friends on here i lift 5x a week along with daily cardio and having more fitness friends would be amazing i have no idea how to add people so if someone could explain that to me that would be amazing! Have a great day!
  • Jesse62
    Jesse62 Posts: 40 Member
    I’m a little challenged about figuring out how this app works. Don’t really know how to send friend request but would love to develop some community around our health goals so if you friend request me I would be grateful. I’m pulling for you all!
  • matthewwarf
    matthewwarf Posts: 3 Member
    I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated and for me to motivate back. Been on my health journey for a little over a year and down 100 pounds. Working daily on my gains!!
  • JenJen785
    JenJen785 Posts: 12 Member
    I'd to be added please. Needing some motivation to get back into the fitness mind space.
  • mayula84
    mayula84 Posts: 4 Member
    Not sure how “motivational and inspirational” I am, but feel free to add me! 😊
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    I'm not exactly new; I've been here before, but I'm just starting back and trying Keto. If there are any Keto friends out there who want to be my friend, just let me know! I need all the help I can get!
  • creamer69
    creamer69 Posts: 2 Member
    Call me Renee. I lost some weight during lockdown and gained most of it back when I was laid off. Now I have a new job and a new will to get healthy. Let’s goooooo! :D
  • Sweatinginmy40s
    Sweatinginmy40s Posts: 43 Member
    Happy to have friends as I get my sweat on each day, attempt to eat better (damn you oatmeal cookie coffee creamer) and look for other peeps to get motivated with!
  • PattyRose94
    PattyRose94 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! My name is Patty. I’ve been on and off this app for a year now, looking for anyone who needs encouragement, cause I sure do haha. Please feel free to add me, I’m from Ohio :)
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    Hey! Add me!
  • Spunk20
    Spunk20 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’ve lost 35 lbs using my MFP and exercise (cardio & weight training) 5 years ago. It’s time to do it again to get back to my goal weight. I would appreciate receiving successful weight loss tips specifically for women 50-55 years old. It truly seems different after 50 and I’m trying to figure it out.
  • Hunnah1029
    Hunnah1029 Posts: 13 Member
    Add me if you'd like