30 DAY SHRED BUDDIES

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Everybody still going
  • decembre2015
    decembre2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Think I'll join you all & try make myself accountable - so from Mon 28th, 30DS & clean eating.
    Starting Weight 75kilo
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Level 3, Day 10, done!! So excited to have finished this program.

For those who weren't around in the beginning, I have some joint issues that prevented me from doing this every day, so I started this 2.5 months ago, every other day, with something low impact like walking on the other days.

My results:
    -8.6 pounds
    -11.75 inches all over, including -4.25 in my waist alone!

Before and after photo (doesn't look to me like I lost so much in my waist, but I'll take it!)

47oypme8luvf.jpg
    oizgsfk5no1a.jpg
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Level 3, Day 10, done!! So excited to have finished this program.

For those who weren't around in the beginning, I have some joint issues that prevented me from doing this every day, so I started this 2.5 months ago, every other day, with something low impact like walking on the other days.

My results:
    -8.6 pounds
    -11.75 inches all over, including -4.25 in my waist alone!

Before and after photo (doesn't look to me like I lost so much in my waist, but I'll take it!)

47oypme8luvf.jpg
    oizgsfk5no1a.jpg

That's really great! !! I can really see a difference! ! Are you going to do another round?
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Day 4 level 1 round 2. Done.

Awesome!
    How do you like Shred?
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Been mixing it up with spinning and running. I was going daily, now its 3 x a week. At least I'm still working out!
  • hybridtheory45

That's really great! !! I can really see a difference! ! Are you going to do another round?

Thank you! I will definitely continue to use the workouts in my variety, but I don't think my knees can withstand another full round, even going every other day. :) Totally love the routine though, and the results I've gotten!
  • candykay0605

Thank you! I will definitely continue to use the workouts in my variety, but I don't think my knees can withstand another full round, even going every other day. :) Totally love the routine though, and the results I've gotten!

you did amazing!! very proud
  • sayyestohealthy
    sayyestohealthy Posts: 16 Member
    Checking in for day 1 of level 3. I'm on holiday now so should be able to push myself. My knee is a bit sore though so we'll see how the week goes.
  • hybridtheory45
    [quote="candykay0605;34128362
    you did amazing!! very proud[/quote]

Thank YOU for starting the challenge! I never would have done it without you! :)
  • Bons92
    Bons92 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Guys, please add me as friend. I would like to start it with you for October :)
  • bozzi2002
    bozzi2002 Posts: 19 Member
    I will join, I workout regulary, i am well trained, is it good for your group?
  • candykay0605
    Down 21obs Jillian is to thank
  • sayyestohealthy
    sayyestohealthy Posts: 16 Member
    Down 21obs Jillian is to thank

That's amazing! Well done :)
  • Jennennifer
    Jennennifer Posts: 3 Member
    Just finished the 30 day shred in 45 days. Down almost 10lbs. I'm a work in progress but it's a start!
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Think I'm going to give up on ripped in 30 and go back to 30 DS. Did level 2 today and it is legit IMPOSSIBLE!! I swear even with the modifier it was too difficult. My body hurts (in a bad way) so think I might be switching back lol!!!
    Plus Jillian talks wayyy too much in this dvd. She is annoying and mean.
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Think I'm going to give up on ripped in 30 and go back to 30 DS. Did level 2 today and it is legit IMPOSSIBLE!! I swear even with the modifier it was too difficult. My body hurts (in a bad way) so think I might be switching back lol!!!

Agreed about the annoying and mean part.
    When are you going to re-start 30DS? Maybe I will buddy up with you and start again as well.
  • Katie_Y89
    4031isaiah wrote: »
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »

Agreed about the annoying and mean part.
    When are you going to re-start 30DS? Maybe I will buddy up with you and start again as well.

Tomorrow :) was going to start today since its october 1st, but I was soo defeated from ri30 I didn't want to. If you want to buddy up that would be great!!! Definitely keep each other motivated :smiley:

• jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    I'm starting 30DS today. My only day off will be Oct 24th because of a wedding. Good thing October has 31 days! My goal is to lose 7lbs in the month of October and would love support/motivation to help keep me on track! Feel free to add me to buddy up for an October 30DS!
  • Katie_Y89
    jkrim941 wrote: »
    I'm starting 30DS today. My only day off will be Oct 24th because of a wedding. Good thing October has 31 days! My goal is to lose 7lbs in the month of October and would love support/motivation to help keep me on track! Feel free to add me to buddy up for an October 30DS!
    Between 5-7 lbs is my goal!! Lets bust it out this month!