I'm looking for a quick diet which will help me lose weight fast

2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    When you say "lose weight fast," how fast? I mean, in relation to the amount of time you spent getting overweight?
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Salmonella Diet. It's easy. Purchase 2 chicken breasts along with your regular groceries. Fail to notice then they fall out of the bag while you're unpacking. Find them in the back of the car 12 hours later, decide you're too broke to waste them, cook and eat (add some hot sauce if the funky smell gets to you). Lose 10lbs in 3 days with the added bonus of ab workouts every 15 minutes.

You can't fail.

You forgot to mention that you have to undercook them:).

I was going to suggest the chicken tartare. It is delectable.

• raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Salmonella Diet. It's easy. Purchase 2 chicken breasts along with your regular groceries. Fail to notice then they fall out of the bag while you're unpacking. Find them in the back of the car 12 hours later, decide you're too broke to waste them, cook and eat (add some hot sauce if the funky smell gets to you). Lose 10lbs in 3 days with the added bonus of ab workouts every 15 minutes.

You can't fail.

You forgot to mention that you have to undercook them:).

I was going to suggest the chicken tartare. It is delectable.

Plus, it's a little easier on you on its way back out. Did we already cover the awesome ab and upper body workout that comes along to boot?