Weekly cal goal or daily

2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    both and neither...your metabolism works on a continuum....
  • Glossberg
    Glossberg Posts: 40 Member
    KBmoments wrote: »
    Glossberg wrote: »
    The App shows you your weekly average and how close or far away you are from your weekly goal...it's a huge help.

Where is it at in the app?

Go to Nutrition. And then at the bottom, you'll see Daily and Weekly tabs - click the Weekly and it gives you a nice layout!

Thanks!
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Glossberg wrote: »
    The App shows you your weekly average and how close or far away you are from your weekly goal...it's a huge help.

Where is it at in the app?

Go to Nutrition. And then at the bottom, you'll see Daily and Weekly tabs - click the Weekly and it gives you a nice layout!

Man, I wish I had found this sooner... Thanks so much, this will be immensely helpful!
  • dadbar42
    dadbar42 Posts: 10 Member
    OMG!! So glad that I took the time to read this thread! Thank you KBmoments for posting about the app having all this useful info, I have it on my phone , but the desktop version doesn't have all this neat extra stuff!
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    dadbar42 wrote: »
    OMG!! So glad that I took the time to read this thread! Thank you KBmoments for posting about the app having all this useful info, I have it on my phone , but the desktop version doesn't have all this neat extra stuff!

No problem! It's also handy when you want to 'roll over' calories to the next day or two.. you can easily see how you can spread it out through the week instead of trying to do all the math :wink:
  • VeniceQueen89
    VeniceQueen89 Posts: 24 Member
    faithyang wrote: »
    Haha daily when I'm meeting it, weekly when I've blown a day for some reason or the other. :wink:

This!
  • Malaak20
    Malaak20 Posts: 54 Member
    Waching your daily cal is better because you're going to focus on today and you know how much you eat and save... I also like to wach my daily cal because sometimes I need big amount of calories on one meal, so I know how to divide my calories during the day