A public acknowledgment and thanks for people who helped me succeed at this malarkey

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    psulemon wrote: »
    Its a shame i cant get flagged for spam or abuse. If so, I am sure i will be up there.

no fair...*sticks tongue out yes I tried*

Snort! great minds!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Its a shame i cant get flagged for spam or abuse. If so, I am sure i will be up there.

Immediately tried. Sorrynotsorry.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Never mind. If you have all of your preferences unchecked, the screen is not visible. Good to know.

od68hhdrkxkj.jpg

don't worry this is my same account for 2 years and I only have
    cwclln4379te.png

but I get really nasty PMs too tho...love those.

You know, I just don't get that. From what I have seen in your posts, you seem to try and speak the truth backed up by logical thought processes with a little bit of your own opinions mixed in, and someone just absolutely feels the need to send a personal nasty message? Of course, this is coming from someone who emailed TBS campaigning to take Cougar Town off the air. There are no longer new episodes being made, thank god. You're welcome.

eh what can I say I rub people the wrong way sometimes...I like the nasty ones over the gross sexual ones tho... :s

As for Cougar town?????
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Well I tried!
    haha we so need a like flag.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    Well I tried!

I have too. The system wont allow it. On the other side, i used to get daily threatening pm's on the old forum. On the new forum, its only occasionally that i get them.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    *Plots secretly to send @psulemon a nasty PM*

>:)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member

ABUSE OF POWER! It's like saying you're not allowed to criticize the president!

lol

yes, I tried too.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Never mind. If you have all of your preferences unchecked, the screen is not visible. Good to know.

od68hhdrkxkj.jpg

don't worry this is my same account for 2 years and I only have
    cwclln4379te.png

but I get really nasty PMs too tho...love those.

You know, I just don't get that. From what I have seen in your posts, you seem to try and speak the truth backed up by logical thought processes with a little bit of your own opinions mixed in, and someone just absolutely feels the need to send a personal nasty message? Of course, this is coming from someone who emailed TBS campaigning to take Cougar Town off the air. There are no longer new episodes being made, thank god. You're welcome.

eh what can I say I rub people the wrong way sometimes...I like the nasty ones over the gross sexual ones tho... :s

As for Cougar town?????
    Well I tried!
    haha we so need a like flag.

I apologize if you like Cougar Town. I do not apologize for sending an email to TBS. Serves them right. :)

never watched it...you would think I did since well...my husband is 10 years younger...hehe...
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,386 MFP Moderator
    Lol, you can still report my post and you can report me to the admins. Trust me, i know that one personally.
  • MireyGal76
    Lol, you can still report my post and you can report me to the admins. Trust me, i know that one personally.

*resists the urge to report you for... um.... hijacking the thread? LOL*
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member

Ditto
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    I just got into double digit abuse flags this week, got my 10th, but whatever post it was must have been on a thread that got nuked because I can't find it! I must be too nice as well.

I also tried to flag psulemon's post - man we are a bunch of skeptics aren't we?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I just got into double digit abuse flags this week, got my 10th, but whatever post it was must have been on a thread that got nuked because I can't find it! I must be too nice as well.

I also tried to flag psulemon's post - man we are a bunch of skeptics aren't we?
    Absolutely!
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    NBC's_The_More_You_Know.jpg

Has anyone mentioned @QueenBishOTUniverse yet? I've always enjoyed her posts.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Wow. I can't believe I have been mentioned with the likes of some of these folks. Definitely not worthy.

Most have already been mentioned that have inspired me but I would like to bring up @jonnythan (I think that was his handle). Not sure he is around anymore but he is the guy who single handedly tore me to shreds in the beginning and made me "see the light". Without him, who knows? I may be on the other side of the fence preaching clean eating and sending Lustig Christmas cards. He gets a BIG thanks from me.

Also, how the hell you guys missed him.....I'm not sure and you all should be ashamed but @dieselbyte is the man. Stays on point and the physique to back up his claims.

Besides that, there are too many. From the hot gals that lift more than me to the blunt dudes that always speak the truth and everyone in between. You all know who you are. THANK YOU!

I love this, and I always enjoy your posts.

jonnythan seems to have disappeared soon after I started here, but I'm glad you mentioned him since when I was still lurking in the early days I recall running into some debate that he was involved in and being shocked at the arguments he was making (I was still doing a semi-paleo thing, I think, and definitely still had something of a "no X" approach going on) and then starting to think about it. Even though I don't think we ever actually interacted, I think that discussion helped me evolve somewhat in my approach.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »
    I looked at my 'criminal record' yesterday. 2 for "Abuse" and 1 for "Spam." Spam? That made me laugh and laugh...

Ha, ha. I have you beat, I am up to 2 spam and 6 abuse. I even got called a "potty mouth" in a thread because I posted a gif that had a four letter naughty word in it.

That's cool.

I've got 8 spam, I think, which is nuts, and 11 abuse. I also got an email from someone to tell me I'm a b**ch (she didn't use that word, but that was the point).

I actually just learned when I went to check my numbers that I now have a warning, and I don't even know what for. I'm kind of upset about this, but whatever.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I have 4 spam and 8 abuse.

Even though I never abused anyone that didn't beg for it ;)

Amateur

< has 610 abuse flags lol

Were they self-abuse ?

....sniggers

everything I do is self inflicted, so yes.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member

Sheepishly raises hand...

• MireyGal76
    snikkins wrote: »
    NBC's_The_More_You_Know.jpg

Has anyone mentioned @QueenBishOTUniverse yet? I've always enjoyed her posts.

she is AWESOME. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.