45 kilograms but a little chubby?

2»

Replies

• hopelessmidori
    hopelessmidori Posts: 8 Member
    Reading all of these really helped. A lot. To be honest, I've lost my appetite. I don't feel like eating anymore, and eating 1150-1180 calories became troublesome for me. I've looked it up and saw that it can cause major problems. It's only been more than a week, and I think it's not that late yet, so I'm gonna force myself to increase my calorie intake. And that Youtube thing you guys said, I didn't think of that. It will be convenient for me. I've always been "weak", like, I get tired very easily. And I don't do any physical activity that much. It's just now that I decided to change my lifestyle.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Reading all of these really helped. A lot. To be honest, I've lost my appetite. I don't feel like eating anymore, and eating 1150-1180 calories became troublesome for me. I've looked it up and saw that it can cause major problems. It's only been more than a week, and I think it's not that late yet, so I'm gonna force myself to increase my calorie intake. And that Youtube thing you guys said, I didn't think of that. It will be convenient for me. I've always been "weak", like, I get tired very easily. And I don't do any physical activity that much. It's just now that I decided to change my lifestyle.

Very good to hear! Good luck with it! Putting effort into your health is so rewarding. It makes you feel wonderful. Looking wonderful is just a bonus. :) I look forward to hearing how you do as you progress.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Seconded :)
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    edited June 2015

Good luck OP :)

it is great to feel strong and have energy after spending a long time feeling weak. It will be tough to begin with, but stick with it! Soon you will see that those "chubby" areas will start to feel firm and smooth. It will definitely be worth it.

Wishing you all the best!