What's your goal?

Replies

• cj101300
    cj101300 Posts: 1 Member
    181 now. My goal is 125. Starting now with MFP, and hopefully I can reach my goal!
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Hopefully? You got this!
  • kellyinthemountains
    kellyinthemountains Posts: 1 Member
    I have got about 20 pounds or so to go. I am always up for my friends for motivation... feel free to add me, please mention the forum!
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    My goal is to lose 10 pounds and hearing from all of you makes me feel as if I should be able to do it! I have never really been overweight but now -- at 52 -- I just can't eat (or drink!) as much as I used to. I do NOT want to keep these extra 10 pounds forever so today I decided that, even if it wasn't a huge amount, I would get serious!
  • xtayzarielx
    xtayzarielx Posts: 6 Member
    My goal is 135 and I'm currently 158.2 (5'4 female) feels like 23 lbs shouldn't be this hard to lose. Currently on shakes for breakfast and lunch with a well rounded dinner. Workout 5x per week, 3 days cardio 2 days strength!
  • bcschulz
    Added ya
  • rizzinky
    rizzinky Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is to go from 127 lbs to 115 lbs :smiley:
  • ChristyVillarreal80
    ChristyVillarreal80 Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to maintain my 123, and tone those trouble spots (abs, arms etc)
    Four years ago I was 150 and don't want to go back!!
  • bcschulz
    You can do it! Log everything and hit the gym or pavement daily.
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    To look sexy as hell, or get fit trying ;) hahaha.

I'm between 5'6-5'7; aiming for 145. Started around 230ish.
  • chucktaylor78
    chucktaylor78 Posts: 74 Member
    My goal is to lose 218 lbs. and get down to 250 lbs, or a healthy BMI. I started this past April and I have lost 55 lbs so far.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    I'm at 193.6 right now and I want to be under 175. Was up to 218 at one point so I'm feeling good compared to that, but still know that under 175 is when I'm happiest. Ideally I'd like to get under 170, but not sure that's possible with my build.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Lost about 65, about 25 more to go.
  • 365daystofitgirl
    365daystofitgirl Posts: 58 Member
    My goal is 130 lbs, currently at 138. My BF% goal is 18% currently at about 25%.
  • AngelAnnihilate
    AngelAnnihilate Posts: 26 Member
    Mine would be to lose 100 lbs as well as change one habit at a time.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I have many mini goals along the way to my end goal of being in the 140's. I want to get back into my "skinny" side of the closet. I want to feel comfortable in a 2 piece swimsuit. I want to get back to running 5k and 10k's without pain or discomfort (ankle break and extensive surgery 9 months ago). And ultimately I want to be a role model for my 3 children. :)
  • brenmaster
    brenmaster Posts: 4 Member
    My goal is to not give up. I've started and stopped so many times and it makes it more difficult. I'd ideally like to be on the lower end of 130's. Thats my ultimate goal, until then... I'll take my baby steps. Its not about the destination, its about the journey, right?!
  • BioStigmata
    BioStigmata Posts: 1 Member
    Currently, my long term goals are to lose 192 pounds, successfully quit smoking, and improve endurance and core strength. Over the short term, my goals are things like hitting the 300lb mark, 275lb, etc.
  • tiredoftheflab
    tiredoftheflab Posts: 9 Member
    Im 190 and per my doctors orders i should weigh between 120 and 130. Im shooting for 135
  • ericamduerr
    ericamduerr Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is 145. 5 yrs ago I started at 250, had weight loss surgery and got down to 150. Over the years I gained back some weight. Today I am back to 183. I'm on a 100 day goal of health and wellness!
    Good luck to everyone