Soda?

2»

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Nothing wrong with soda. It will help you reach your calorie goal.

When I feel like treating my water, I often supplement it with Biosteel. It contains a wide range of amino acids, which might help you with your bulking. It's low-cal, though.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    Ladymiko wrote: »
    Feed your body the proper fuel. No soda. That stuff is terrible for you. If it can eat through rust...what do you think it can do to your body over time? Not to mention the outrageous amount of sugars in it. It took me a long time to get over that addiction and I feel so much better for it.

LOL....

Do you know how powerful the acid in your stomach is? hint...way more powerful than a soda. and a 12 oz can or bottle of soda has like 30 grams of sugar...an apple has like 20...not exactly outrageous. would I recommend sucking down multiple 40 ounce Big Gulps every day? No...but having a soda every once in awhile isn't a big deal. Get real.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Nope. Everyone who has drank soda has died. Eventually. Pure killer. Don't even get me started with Jarts.

oiy- I think the same is true for water. might as well give that up too!!!!!

Twas my point, darlin. ;) Nothing wrong with it. Moderation.

I was with you- I was riding the sarcasm train.

And a lovely train it is.
    Everyone loves a good train!!

wait-a-minute...

he he he he