• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    people i find hot rarely work out and look like skinny bean's

so i guess its true
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    swole_elsa wrote: »
    crbkiddy wrote: »
    If good looking people don't workout; then why do I always get the girl on the treadmill next to me in the matching outfits with her hair done perfectly and flawless make-up?

I'll try to tone it down next time. Sorry. I get really excited for my cardio because I'm actually husband hunting.

Lol!!! This thread is silly and fun.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    It would be nice if gyms just velvet-roped off the hot people into a private section, so we can watch them work out from the treadmills. For inspiration.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    That's because they run on the inside track that surrounds the cardio machines. Duh.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    It would be nice if gyms just velvet-roped off the hot people into a private section, so we can watch them work out from the treadmills. For inspiration.

They already do that. It's called the weight room.

+1. The latest and greatest in broscience research shows there's a force field of our douchey alpha energy around it so the normies and plebeians can't get in
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member

+1. The latest and greatest in broscience research shows there's a force field of our douchey alpha energy around it so the normies and plebeians can't get in

HA! Apparently the forcefield at my gym is broken, because I go there ALL THE TIME!!

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member

So you're saying that you're average?