• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Gross. I prefer Burger King's.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Wendy's nuggets hands down.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    KFC had some crispy flavored nuggets for a minute some years ago. They were amazing but I don't think they have them anymore? I'm surrounded by Popeye's and Church's so I wouldn't know.
  • FreshStartForMyself
    FreshStartForMyself Posts: 196 Member
    You call 20 mcnuggets a binge??? Lol n00b :tongue:
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    You call 20 mcnuggets a binge??? Lol n00b :tongue:

This +1 120 would be more impressive.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Do you have a chick-fil-A around? they have a 12 piece grilled chicken nuggets for 200 calories. Shoot, buy three servings for 600 calories...
  • rnasm
    rnasm Posts: 29 Member
    Eat fried eggs quickly :wink: , or I guess any food healthy with healthy fat.

My sister started to have these weird cravings for chicken nuggets awhile back when she started dieting. It was weird as she does not usually even like chicken nuggets.

She did a quick search and found out that such strong cravings (especially when you are still eating a reasonable calorie count) could be your body missing something. She checked her "nutrition" pie chart in myfitnesspal and found out she was not having enough fat!! She had some fried eggs that day, then played with her food to have more healthy fats regularly and voila cravings stopped :smiley:

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    betuel75 wrote: »
    Do you have a chick-fil-A around? they have a 12 piece grilled chicken nuggets for 200 calories. Shoot, buy three servings for 600 calories...

Yea, but those are just slimy little slivers. They don't deserve the title of "nugget" in my opinion.
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Ugh yeah i remember when they came out we were so excited. Disappointment ensued.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    edited July 2015
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I like to dip my nuggets in honey. Double dose of poison - McDonalds AND sugar... I live life on the edge!

yes they are great with honey !
    edited: I am not saying to eat them ..
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    DrEnalg wrote: »
    Plus like a whole mess of ranch dressing. I'd only have to budget like, around 1200 calories or so, including the ranch, right? No problem....

You're all talk. Prove it! :)
  • Muzzoozal
    Muzzoozal Posts: 33 Member
    get 4, cut them in teeny-weeny pieces and linger over each bit
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    MissElectricEyeliner Posts: 122 Member
    I have B.E.D. Last year I ordered 40 McDonald's chicken nuggets with ranch. That was a pretty big binge. I crave them sometimes too, but only get them a few times a year.