Options
    Ck103084 wrote: »
    tyk9l5e2q0xw.jpg

Booooo. BOOOOOOOO!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I sure do enjoy they have to mention how animals were fed a diet of genetically modified food, like GMO-ness is something you can get from eating GMO food, or something you can get eating animals that ate GMO food.

Someone told me fairly recently that if you eat caged chicken, you eat their sadness too.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I sure do enjoy they have to mention how animals were fed a diet of genetically modified food, like GMO-ness is something you can get from eating GMO food, or something you can get eating animals that ate GMO food.

Someone told me fairly recently that if you eat caged chicken, you eat their sadness too.
    So eating caged chicken is like:
    tumblr_lgokn7LaFg1qzhvufo1_400.gif

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I keep reading this thread's title as little bit o'sausage.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options

But more fattening.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

I saw that on an episode of Mystery Diners lol.

I have a headache. I think maybe I ate some GMO accidentally.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    North44 wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I quite like an Egg McMuffin every now and then. Generally I avoid them though, because I'll find myself ordering a hash brown too.

Yes exactly this. I like McMuffins and think they are a good breakfast choice. But the hash browns... They are my kryptonite lol

OMG try putting the hashbrown on the Egg McMuffin Its heaven - still only 450 calories for the whole thing :)

Now ^^THAT'S^^ sabotage...! ;)

Yes, I know, I am also guilty of bringing in donuts to work on occasion, I am truly evil >:)
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

But more fattening.

So, is what is there in the organic, free-range, fair-trade, sustainable, heritage breed, grass fed, vegetarian fed chickens when you eat it, pretention?
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options

But more fattening.

So, is what is there in the organic, free-range, fair-trade, sustainable, heritage breed, grass fed, vegetarian fed chickens when you eat it, pretention?

And a stick to insert up your rectum.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    tyk9l5e2q0xw.jpg

But Dunkin Donuts is alright??

And so is Taco Bell, apparently.

Don't forget the :6uk2p0uozn37.jpeg
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I love me some heavy metals.
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Serah87 wrote: »
    tyk9l5e2q0xw.jpg

But Dunkin Donuts is alright??

And so is Taco Bell, apparently.

Don't forget the :6uk2p0uozn37.jpeg

burger-king-hiding-stalking.jpg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    seabee78 wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I've never had an Egg McMuffin but now I really want to try one to see what the hype is about

I had one once because a friend kept raving about them.

It was disgusting. Really nauseating.

How is an Egg McMuffin any different than if you had breakfast at home: 1 English muffin, 1 sl. ham/back bacon, 1 egg, 1 slice cheese (product). That's even smaller than what I'd eat at home because I'd cook 2 eggs.

1) I wouldn't eat that for breakfast at home either.

2) McDonalds does something to their eggs to make them slimy and horrible. Or at least they did to the one egg mcmuffin I had.

• leonora711
    leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I am currently eating a McMuffin Beef & Egg for breakfast :smiley: