Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge

1234568»

Replies

• peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    This term is 8 weeks and we typically have 2-4 weeks between terms so we can plan things.
  • legonsha
    legonsha Posts: 1 Member
    I put in my application and still have not received any kind of notice. Does that mean that I am on the waiting list? If so, can you open it up for more people? I am really struggling and need something like this to help me. I don't think I can wait another 10 weeks. :disappointed:
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    A prefect will be in contact to let you know the outcome of your application, but I would suggest at this stage you have been waitlisted. People on the waitlist do get positions that open throughout the term, please be patient.
    peejaygee1 wrote: »
    With regards to expanding the enrolment, the Hogwarts Challenge is quite involved and all the people behind the scenes do this voluntarily. We all have full time jobs etc in the muggle world as well, and have found that 35 students per house is manageable without being too overwhelming. I'm sure you can understand.

Please be aware that if you are not accepted with the first round of enrolments you will be waitlisted for positions that come up in the student body throughout the term. Trust me - they do come up!

We have already expanded this to 40 students, we will not be taking any more students above 40 per house. I'm sure you can understand that we all commit a lot of time to this challenge already and we need to make it fit into our muggle lives as well.
  • Rheameg
    Rheameg Posts: 71 Member
    Anxiously awaiting my owl!
  • wildrosewood
    wildrosewood Posts: 63 Member
    Okay, thank you so much! I'm officially on the waitlist now. =)
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    When is the new term starting?
  • rbratt06
    rbratt06 Posts: 2,860 Member
    I would love to do this!!!