Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member
    2016 to 2019
    ry7szj34hmjr.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! 😍😍😍💖💖💖

Thank you!!! 🥰🥰
  • rickenbackerbririckenbackerbri Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    On the left is the photo that made me think enough is enough- I’m 43 and need to sort myself out ... always been overweight, and could do with losing another 7/8lbs but I seem to be stuck. However, I’ve decided to not worry too much and enjoy Xmas (within reason!!) and try maintain. MFP, and regular exersize have been great.
    On the left is the photo that made me think enough is enough- I’m 43 and need to sort myself out ... always been overweight, and could do with losing another 7/8lbs but I seem to be stuck. However, I’ve decided to not worry too much and enjoy Xmas (within reason!!) and try maintain. MFP, and regular exersize have been great.

38lb loss btw
  • John772016John772016 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member

Your glasses got much bigger! Congratulations on your success 👍
  • cleenjonescleenjones Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member Member, Premium Posts: 19 Member
    You look absolutely wonderful and are areal inspiration,, I’m just starting my journey at about the same place you started yours, and I have a question: just wondering how long has it taken you to drop 50 pounds?
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Member Posts: 583 Member Member Posts: 583 Member
    Jamie2663 wrote: »
    8me62k6dfzpv.jpg

9 Years apart. I am not 100% sure of my weight back then but I would say there is about a 90 lb difference.

Starting date: 11/28/2018 - 85 lbs lost

Girl!!!! What a transformation!!! You look incredible!!! 🤩🤩🤩💪🌟✨

Thank you!!
  • pao4686pao4686 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    pao4686 wrote: »
    wdhdq2zyha5t.png
    During -50 lbs still have more to go

Those photos look like a mother and daughter. WOW! Not that you weren't attractive before but that is an amazing transformation!

Thank you so much ❤️
  • AnnPT77AnnPT77 Member, Premium Posts: 15,555 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,555 Member
    ploomka wrote: »
    Not sure what I weigh now, but was last weighed at 258 on Oct 1 2019. Before pics were somewhere around 315. Before pic with my hair up was taken in March of this year, the one with my hair down was Sept 2018. After pics are from Dec 18 this year.
    <snip great photos, for reply length>

And you're yet another example of why I always tell people worried about "looking old after losing weight" to read this whole thread. Nice work!