Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• ploomkaploomka Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    I love this thread. One thing that really stuck out to me - whether the visual weight change was big or small, the confidence and joy SHINES through the eyes and smile of the "now" pictures. Taking care of oneself is such a boost to spirit and soul. Congrats to all who are caring for and loving themselves. You DESERVE it!
  • ploomkaploomka Member Posts: 396 Member Member Posts: 396 Member
    An updated face progress! From 200 lbs to 134 lbs
    You were beautiful before, but you are absolutely stunning now!

• karlschaefferkarlschaeffer Member Posts: 1,242 Member Member Posts: 1,242 Member
    I
    madseasons wrote: »
    I gained 72lbs in a year and half.
    Finally down 20 in 8 months. Going to work harder in 2020 to get back to goal.
    20 pounds difference in 8 months.

Congrats! You look great! Much luck on your continuing efforts to get to your goal weight.

• madseasonsmadseasons Member, Premium Posts: 103 Member Member, Premium Posts: 103 Member
    I
    madseasons wrote: »
    I gained 72lbs in a year and half.
    Finally down 20 in 8 months. Going to work harder in 2020 to get back to goal.
    20 pounds difference in 8 months.

Congrats! You look great! Much luck on your continuing efforts to get to your goal weight.

Thank you!!!
  • jennarandhayesjennarandhayes Member Posts: 456 Member Member Posts: 456 Member
    q40tfsfi6p1e.jpeg

You are gorgeous in both pics, but I hope you don't mind my saying that I LOVE it you've kept your style pretty similar. SO many women go from frumpy to ultra sexy or sporty, which is FINE but it's awesome when I see photos of someone who had their own cool style and just upgraded. Ten stars!

Thank you so much! That’s such a sweet thing to say. Much love.
  • rinazsrinazs Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Amazing work! Keep it up! Very inspiring.