You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• times60times60 Posts: 173Member Member Posts: 173Member Member
    Everyone looks so amazing.
  • dsbooheaddsboohead Posts: 1,699Member Member Posts: 1,699Member Member
    tichondria wrote: »
    4ofvb5szscnr.jpgvoscj3hv7oup.jpg

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

You have the eyes of what I would imagine a Jane Austen heroines eyes would look like....beautiful!
  • meeper123meeper123 Posts: 3,274Member Member Posts: 3,274Member Member
    Great job all I took my before pic so I can see the difference :)
  • tichondriatichondria Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    not at my goal weight atm/yet but this is me at 18 (close to highest weight ever) vs me at 28
    et1tw9qk5pwb.png
    gadzwvc9rkrm.png
    eam1usasa9g3.png
    d1rrnssba7xp.png

(apologies, edited because one of the photos I included was way too big)

I love your darker look. It just suits you very well :)
    grebber1 wrote: »

Since taking blond hair pic..) I have lost even more weight. I was 210 on that pic and I'm now 184. 36 more lbs to go to goal!! My other pic I was 300.

Your name reminds me of world of warcraft

Hehe thank you, I get told that alot. I actually used to play quite a bit, but the name came from an old D&D game I played once with friends.
    dsboohead wrote: »

You have the eyes of what I would imagine a Jane Austen heroines eyes would look like....beautiful!

Awww thank you. My eyes have always been my favorite asset, except for my eye lashes lol. I wish those were thicker and longer.
  • ridiculous59ridiculous59 Posts: 1,517Member Member Posts: 1,517Member Member
    dfo9sdtmjjbf.jpeg
    Whew! It’s taken a few years from Photo A to B but I’m still going strong! About 85 pounds down so far with a handful to go.

Years might have past but you manage to look 20 years younger in the recent photo! Good job :)
  • jdubois5351jdubois5351 Posts: 445Member Member Posts: 445Member Member
    pawel3535 wrote: »
    9ruhk7myqjyg.jpeg
    147kg to 126kg. To be honest, I don’t see much of a difference but others have told me that my face has changed. Just about half way now, I’ll see you guys in another 20kg!

You don't even look like the same person! There's quite the change, you look more confident, and you have a really nice smile!