Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• rheddmobilerheddmobile Posts: 3,421Member Member Posts: 3,421Member Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg
    Still have 20-30 lbs to go.

I can see the sparkles in your eyes!
  • longkathleenann9291longkathleenann9291 Posts: 69Member, Premium Member Posts: 69Member, Premium Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg

I can see the sparkles in your eyes!

Thank You!!!
  • horrorghoulhorrorghoul Posts: 53Member Member Posts: 53Member Member
    Stupid that android users can't upload pictures to fourm.
    edited January 10
  • shakenbake57shakenbake57 Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member

You can in my android - samsung 7. There's two ways camera or image. Both give you a drop down to choose where you want to pull pic from. Goid luck! It's right above the reply/comment box.
    edited January 10
  • NewBetterBest18NewBetterBest18 Posts: 122Member Member Posts: 122Member Member

You can in my android - samsung 7. There's two ways camera or image. Both give you a drop down to choose where you want to pull pic from. Goid luck! It's right above the reply/comment box.
    I just did it using my Samsung Note 4. It works.
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,019Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,019Member, Premium Member

Picture at left at my heaviest 238 lbs. On right after 60lbs loss. Still have about 20 more to go.

You look so pretty! I love the vibrant smile in both pictures, you lost 60 lbs and 10 years!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,409Member Member Posts: 3,409Member Member
    fetsi8uozklb.png

Picture at left at my heaviest 238 lbs. On right after 60lbs loss. Still have about 20 more to go.

Absolutely, positively, UNEQUIVOCALLY fablous transformation. You look beautiful, healthy and so very different and so very happy (well, you looked happy in your before pic as well), but your "slimmer/trimmer you" happy is just joyous to see. YAY YOU and I'm so happy for you, you winner YOU=BOOM!
    <3 o:) <3
    edited January 12
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,409Member Member Posts: 3,409Member Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg

Absolute WOW!!!! You look tremendous--I'm so happy for you! Super mega good job and YAY YOU!!!!!
    fjsutton wrote: »
    q1wk561y4f8f.jpeg

WOW!!!! Y'all totally rocked this thing--you guys are superstars, period. YAY Y'ALL and BOOM!
    bec71 wrote: »
    Still a work in progress but 40kilos down since June.. 20 more to go 😀

roo8wh9qi7hw.jpg

The answer is YES, period. You look gorgeous, YAY YOU!!!