Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

before and after FACE edition

Replies

• longkathleenann9291longkathleenann9291 Posts: 109Member, Premium Member Posts: 109Member, Premium Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg
    Still have 20-30 lbs to go.

I can see the sparkles in your eyes!

Thank You!!!
  • horrorghoulhorrorghoul Posts: 56Member Member Posts: 56Member Member
    Stupid that android users can't upload pictures to fourm.
    edited January 10
  • shakenbake57shakenbake57 Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member

You can in my android - samsung 7. There's two ways camera or image. Both give you a drop down to choose where you want to pull pic from. Goid luck! It's right above the reply/comment box.
    edited January 10
  • NewBetterBest18NewBetterBest18 Posts: 131Member Member Posts: 131Member Member

You can in my android - samsung 7. There's two ways camera or image. Both give you a drop down to choose where you want to pull pic from. Goid luck! It's right above the reply/comment box.
    I just did it using my Samsung Note 4. It works.
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,266Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,266Member, Premium Member

Picture at left at my heaviest 238 lbs. On right after 60lbs loss. Still have about 20 more to go.

You look so pretty! I love the vibrant smile in both pictures, you lost 60 lbs and 10 years!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,721Member Member Posts: 3,721Member Member
    hy8ddhekuqjq.jpeg
    Still have 20-30 lbs to go.

Absolute WOW!!!! You look tremendous--I'm so happy for you! Super mega good job and YAY YOU!!!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,721Member Member Posts: 3,721Member Member
    bec71 wrote: »
    Still a work in progress but 40kilos down since June.. 20 more to go 😀

roo8wh9qi7hw.jpg

The answer is YES, period. You look gorgeous, YAY YOU!!!