You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Singles Hangout

Replies

• kodiakkekodiakke Posts: 239Member Member Posts: 239Member Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    did i post the bacon mac and cheese?
    they also had bacon fat popcorn

bq0vi6ayh4b8.png

I was okay with all the tacos and *kitten*, but now I'm drooling. Damn.
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 3,982Member Member Posts: 3,982Member Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Any positive vibes or prayers if you are of the praying sort I will take. My Sister is not well, and we have no idea if she will ever get better. Brain damage, heart attack, liver failure. She is a severe alcoholic and part of me is so mad that she has done this to herself, and the other just loves her and knows she is sick. The poor soul is only 48 and she may never be able to live on her own again. It truly breaks my heart to see her like this, and it's killing my poor Mother. I wish I could take it all away and soothe everyone's pain.

I’m so sorry this is happening. Positive vibes sent
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 6,024Member Member Posts: 6,024Member Member
    Any positive vibes or prayers if you are of the praying sort I will take. My Sister is not well, and we have no idea if she will ever get better. Brain damage, heart attack, liver failure. She is a severe alcoholic and part of me is so mad that she has done this to herself, and the other just loves her and knows she is sick. The poor soul is only 48 and she may never be able to live on her own again. It truly breaks my heart to see her like this, and it's killing my poor Mother. I wish I could take it all away and soothe everyone's pain.

Awww..... sweetie....
    Sending prayers your way for peace and healing.... <3 <3
  • Will_Workout_for_foodWill_Workout_for_food Posts: 12,186Member Member Posts: 12,186Member Member

U got mine. Prayers sent to u
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 7,423Member Member Posts: 7,423Member Member

I've been there. I know your pain. I'm sorry your family is going thru this. Addiction and alcoholism are cunning and baffling to all those involved
  • burlygirl91burlygirl91 Posts: 1,309Member Member Posts: 1,309Member Member

So sorry. Positivity sent and hugs ❤
  • zorander6zorander6 Posts: 1,155Member Member Posts: 1,155Member Member

Sorry to hear that, we are here for you.
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 3,570Member Member Posts: 3,570Member Member
    Hey everybody! How are my favorite single people?

Tina are you feeling better?
    Danielle did you pass your exam?
    Steven behave today? I'm guessing no, not sure why I even ask anymore!

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 208,531Member, Premium Member Posts: 208,531Member, Premium Member

Jen I'm so sorry.. All the love, hugs and positive vibes I can send to you and yours are on their way 💖..
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 1,306Member Member Posts: 1,306Member Member
    kodiakke wrote: »
    I have 2 hours and 10 minutes until my final 😬 and I have an hour and 15 minute drive..
    So it will all be over soon...at least until next trimester when I will take my final class! Thank goodness 🙌🏼

Good luck! Of course, I'm logging on late, so maybe it's over by now.

It’s over!!! Thank goodness 😅
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Thanks for asking 😊 I’m pretty sure I passed not an A but I’m looking for a C overall but wishing for a B 😬

You're welcome! Lets hope for a decent curve lol. What was it on?
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Thanks for asking 😊 I’m pretty sure I passed not an A but I’m looking for a C overall but wishing for a B 😬

Of course you passed! And maybe it will be better than you think
  • klkarlenklkarlen Posts: 3,169Member Member Posts: 3,169Member Member

Prayers for your sister and for your family.
    chicken bouillon. Not much of an appetite

4uc7z7uj8mj4.jpg
  • midwesterner85midwesterner85 Posts: 8,410Member Member Posts: 8,410Member Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. Life isn't always fair. :'(
    saw this tonight

w50b3w7tb1mk.jpg