Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What made you smile today?

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,323Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,323Member, Premium Member
    Grandma and grandpa ( me & ex )
    have soccer duty today!
    😍🥰

I smiled a lot!
    It is so much fun watching the little kids play soccer.
    Grandma needs to learn to be quiet. 😂
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 9,323Member, Premium Member Posts: 9,323Member, Premium Member
    2328b97fr2u3.jpeg

Naturally I didn’t get to my phone in time to get a pic of the car jacked up but.....
    I got a good chuckle when this 1970 Cadillac in front of me, stopped at a light and he proceeded to play with the hydraulics and put on a show for us.
    Way up,,,,,,,,then,
    LowRider 😂
  • FabulousFantasticFiftyFabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 171,567Member Member Posts: 171,567Member Member
    Seeing a smile and still sparkle in the eye when visiting our declining uncle now in hospice ... Bittersweet 😥🤗
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 33,100Member Member Posts: 33,100Member Member
    Skating.
    One more practice then I'm off for awhile
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 253Member Member Posts: 253Member Member
    Jeff Dunham!
  • KelleyCakesKelleyCakes Posts: 3,192Member Member Posts: 3,192Member Member
    My sweet kiddos
  • o0kody0oo0kody0o Posts: 561Member, Premium Member Posts: 561Member, Premium Member
    A video of a little boy whose father had passed away when he was a toddler. The little boy made a video for his stepfather in which he told him how much he loved him and how he was the best role model etc. At the end of the video he asked “Will you adopt me?” and the stepfather broke down. The boy had given him a gift and when he opened it, it was the adoption papers. He signed them straight away. It was lovely 😊
  • bigjuicy1234bigjuicy1234 Posts: 13,495Member Member Posts: 13,495Member Member
    Looking at pics from my trip to Toronto this weekend with @theresa120
  • RachelElserRachelElser Posts: 1,030Member Member Posts: 1,030Member Member
    My youngest kitty, who is not snuggler, woke me up by laying right next to my head and purring LOUDLY!
  • bigjuicy1234bigjuicy1234 Posts: 13,495Member Member Posts: 13,495Member Member
    Planning a trip with 2 of my very good friends from MFP
    My last physio for a few months.
  • melissawill2017melissawill2017 Posts: 724Member Member Posts: 724Member Member
    A nice, long- intriguing conversation!!
    Skating royalty coming to our class today and telling me the exercise i did that he taught us was beautiful
  • epr31295epr31295 Posts: 5,512Member Member Posts: 5,512Member Member
    As I was running in the dark this morning I did not run into that Black truck parked on the sidewalk!
    joking with the anesthesiologist
    I wonder if he's single and wants to meet one of my friends....hmmm
  • Josh_2099Josh_2099 Posts: 665Member, Premium Member Posts: 665Member, Premium Member
    My new tattoo. :)
    My new tattoo. :)

and what is this new tattoo?
  • happimess01happimess01 Posts: 605Member Member Posts: 605Member Member
    The Apple store employee was so damn cute
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,428Member Member Posts: 1,428Member Member
    It’s Friday.
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    A casual conversation with a lady in the grocery checkout queue. She saw I only had four items, and insisted I cut in front of her. "I don't need to be home until noon, when my shows come on." That was her excuse, which she offered with a humble simper. I got curious about her shows, and asked if she ever heard of "Days of Our Lives", which I know airs around that time in our region. Turns out that is one of her regulars. We got to chatting about soap operas, and the lady in front of me even chimed in.
    Strangers have much more in common with you than you might think (: