Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you smile today?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Today.. worker at CFA by the pick-up/drive thru handing out orders.. she yelled "hi Neil!" I was still 5 cars back. πŸ˜‚ I guess she remembers what car i drive and day i typically go there..(fyi.. my memory sucks at remembering names and faces.. especially at fast food i go to..i typically just order and go)

Car moved.. still 3 cars back. She walked my lunch toward me and did the "how you been?", Small talk, Like we are best friends... So I just played along.. saw her name tag and greeted her by her name and wished her a good day after she handed my order.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    Today.. worker at CFA by the pick-up/drive thru handing out orders.. she yelled "hi Neil!" I was still 5 cars back. πŸ˜‚ I guess she remembers what car i drive and day i typically go there..(fyi.. my memory sucks at remembering names and faces.. especially at fast food i go to..i typically just order and go)

Car moved.. still 3 cars back. She walked my lunch toward me and did the "how you been?", Small talk, Like we are best friends... So I just played along.. saw her name tag and greeted her by her name and wished her a good day after she handed my order.

Hmmmmm, think someone has a crush on you..............πŸ˜‰
  • lx1x

πŸ˜‚
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
  • lx1x

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
    πŸ˜‚
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
    πŸ˜‚

I don't want a new stepmommy. :(
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Perfectly seared steaks off the new bbq
  • lx1x

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
    πŸ˜‚

No worries there.. she's what.. 20 something.. lol
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
    πŸ˜‚

@slimgirljo15

Dad's got younger ladies after him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

πŸ˜‚

😠πŸ”ͺ what's her name?

😁
    πŸ˜‚

@slimgirljo15

Dad's got younger ladies after him.

😠
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    My little boy when he asks me to pull his finger πŸ˜‚
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    the sunshine. the warmth on my face after 85 months of winter <3
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    plus also my supportive fit fam. i love you all and am grateful to the nth ;)
  • honeybee__12
    Does it count if it was a maniacal smile and laugh?
    I did smile kind of a Joker smile while I was driving earlier but that’s it today.
  • StephBlair2018
    StephBlair2018 Posts: 51 Member
    the fact that its the weekend!
  • honeybee__12
    I think my first smile of the day was because of @Tigg_er ☺️
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    :):):)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    This is going to sound mean, so let me preface it by saying I love him to pieces! My parents live in an active retirement community plus my Dad watches the news all the time, he's emailing stuff and talking constantly about the coronavirus. It makes sense, even when he goes to the gym there they have signs on every machine now to wipe them down plus they're at higher risk. Anyhow, I told him how I was being more careful at the gym and made my own hand sanitizer because stores were out and he told me he'd get a bunch of stuff together to give me to protect myself like hand sanitizer, gloves, etc. which I said wasn't needed. He's a computer engineer who was a project manager and thinks of every little detail. He thinks I need to make a stink at my gym because they don't have hand sanitizer and they're not protecting people properly. Anyhow, we were talking about protecting ourselves at the gym and I asked if he ever wipes sweat out of his eyes because if so he's touching his glasses and should disinfect them. He said he changes his glasses in the car, so when I asked if he wipes them down with a wipe so they're not germy I got him! It's tough to think of things he hasn't!
  • honeybee__12
    I can’t remember
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Miracle of miracles!!! Not one pound gained... I had to step on the scale again just to verify. Perhaps because I didn't eat dinner to make up for eating enough for 2 and a half people of 4'11" female stature of my whole day budget of calories? Maybe I increased my metabolism? I thought fo sho I'd be setback a day in my weightloss journey... Miracle of miracles!!!