What did you say "NO!" to today?

Replies

• awrice1970
    awrice1970 Posts: 4 Member
    I said no to not eating pizza!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I said no to the rest of the chocolate birthday cake on the counter...and yes to it being thrown in the garbage, NOW! lol
  • isalo1300
    isalo1300 Posts: 28 Member
    Taco bell :/
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Oreo cookies...mmmm....
  • zebras1977
    zebras1977 Posts: 28 Member
    I said no to skipping the gym!
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    One of my co-workers went to the cafeteria for lunch today and was given 2 grilled cheese sandwiches instead of just one. She offered me the other. It took every single ounce of my willpower to say no and power through my salmon/broccoli.
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    no fuc**ing more travelling to work by underground train in the morning.... I say it every day
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    I said no to the cheese in my Chipotle burrito bowl (but I ate half an avocado as a substitute.)
    I said no to driving to work, and took public transportation that took 3 different connections....lots of walking.
  • rememberforget
    rememberforget Posts: 7 Member
    No to a second fun sized snickers. One is a treat. Two is just empty calories.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited October 2015
    I said I can't chat now to a woman on facebook who thinks I have nothing else to do with my time except inbox back and forth.
  • AlysaJ90
    AlysaJ90 Posts: 1 Member
    Said no to not giving it my all with my workout. I'm feeling it now. But it's a great feeling. A small step today will be a happier me later.
  • JustMissTracy
    I said no to doing the dishes...not to anyone in particular, I'm just not gonna do them! Gonna sit here and MFP instead..lol
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 75 Member
    Working out..lol sorry
  • burban00
    burban00 Posts: 10 Member
    I said no to a beer, since one always leads to more....
  • mrnobodi95
    mrnobodi95 Posts: 21 Member
    I said no to a piece of a block of mozerella cheese that my sis was snacking on
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    I said NO to all the junior mints. Just had a few and gave the rest away.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Bella0531 wrote: »
    One of my co-workers went to the cafeteria for lunch today and was given 2 grilled cheese sandwiches instead of just one. She offered me the other. It took every single ounce of my willpower to say no and power through my salmon/broccoli.

No grilled cheese? You deserve a gold star.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    edited October 2015
    I just say no to drugs. I say yes to everything else. And if my mouth is full, I make mmmhmmm sounds.
  • Islandgirl52
    Islandgirl52 Posts: 73 Member
    Today's not over yet.....but did say no to that slice of homemade bread with my chicken stew...
  • JustMissTracy
    I don't think I've said no to anything today and it's almost bedtime...Nope...there it is! Said no to saying no!