What did you say "NO!" to today?

1272829303133»

Replies

• Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    To the 4th fun size Snickers bar. I had one, liked it, enjoyed it. Waited awhile. Had a second. Was just as wonderful. The third one was total satisfaction. I had room for the calories so I could have as much as I wanted. Was offered the fourth and said "No. I'm good. Thanks though" :) How about that?!!!
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    I said NO " nasi Padang " today , ,
  • SlytherinRunner
    SlytherinRunner Posts: 4 Member
    I said, "No, I'm not driving to work today" and I opened my laptop, sat on my couch, and worked.

Food and nutrition? I said yes to everything. I don't believe in "no" when it comes to food. That's what most peoples problem is. People think dieting, or "eating right" is something different than what they do today, when all it really is is reducing the amounts. Most people don't have to change what they eat all that much. They have to change how much of it they have become accustomed to eating, which is usually ridiculously too much.

I like this ^^
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    I said no to my boyfriend offering me a buttered blueberry muffin this morning for breakfast!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Free candy, cookies and cupcakes at work. I said no to all of them. The cupcakes hurt the worst (butter cream frosting!), but I'll thank myself later.
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    I said no to slacking off again and not putting in my food. I also said no to all the candy offered me today - but did enjoy sharing 1 tiny pack of sixlets with my two year old. 6 for him and he fed me two!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I said no to the rest day I was going to take...active rest is better anyways!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    I said no to eating 2 hard boiled eggs at lunch which would have put me over my calorie goal. I can have them for dinner, later, but for now, NO!

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Nothing... I changed my whole plan because football... Yay beer n wings!