Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

whats your fantasy?

12346»

Replies

• thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Having a pet raccoon! <3
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Snow3y wrote: »
    I don't have a fantasy.. I believe I can get whatever I dream of getting, because I'll work for it until I do!

I see your fantasy is believing that ^^^
  • qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    can't share on this thread
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    being a successful disability lawyer of my own firm, marrying a good Christian gentleman who wants to adopt our kids, getting rich enough to tithe generously, take care of myself and my small family and friends, with plenty left over to donate to a cause(s) that I believe in.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    My skating team winning nationals. Or even winning a medal at nationals. Heck winning a medal at any competition is kind of a fantasy
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    qxana1969 wrote: »
    can't share on this thread

This.
  • teenster3
    teenster3 Posts: 87 Member
    Jello :p
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    k1m2aq1oltoy.jpg
  • gillylucky13
    gillylucky13 Posts: 2,066 Member
    Naughty or nice? Nice is winning the lottery because there is so much that can be done with the money. As for naughty... well you will have to ask to find out...
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    To find a man that's willing to let me do anything to him. One that won't mind if I serve him his beer and bacon in the nude and then while he's watching foot ball I go ..... and then......oh if only I could find a mad that didn't mind that. :D

Hello!!!!
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    A motorcycle tour around Europe, or up through America.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    To be on a private beach in Costa Rica with my dream man having amazing sex on a kind size bed that's right on the beach... hey a girl can dream right?!! ;)
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    39x6ng6f8bjv.jpg

Owning a dragon.. id be cool with that..
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Do Jell-O shots from Chris Pratts's belly. He's available now
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Hey this is Chris Pratt ...Just seen what ya wrote about me & id like 2 set that up with u ....I'll shoot u my hotel room number
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    edited August 2017
    lounging around at home wearing a big t-shirt
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Lounging around at home wearing a short t-shirt