• lilpocketrocket
    lilpocketrocket Posts: 26 Member
    To stay on course....i just wish i'd wake up and the weight would be gone
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    lose motivation :(
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Sticking with it when the scale shows that I've put on a pound (or three). It's almost always just natural fluctuation.
  • Gontse_Moichela
    Gontse_Moichela Posts: 9 Member
    Patience is the big one for me.
    me too and staying on track
  • rdzilla
    rdzilla Posts: 113 Member
    Moderating my strong desire for food

THIS.
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Keeping going when you don't lose any weight for several weeks in a row. That's always been the diet-killer for me in the past...
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    starting
    all the years of not caring and indulging become routine, breaking that routine is the hardest part,
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Maintenance... it is easy to cut food intake, watch the pounds drop and be hungry... but so much harder to maintain a low calorie diet and be hungry.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    For me it is binge eating when I am unhappy or stressed. Without junk food, I would truly struggle to keep my calories up to 1500 - but this is something I am working on :-)
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    social events with friends..summer time, lots of impromtu BBQ's and get togethers, where food and drink is the focus! I am learning to make better choices its not easy though.

This!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Not being able to exercise the way that I want because of double knee replacements and the restrictions placed on me by my ortho doctor.

As I lost weight, I became stronger and my mind could envision me doing more than my body told me I could do. So I listened to my mind and would end up with injuries that would then side-line me from exercising for a couple of weeks by my doctor.

I feel like this is slowing my weight loss down and was hoping I would have reached my goal by now. But like my motto says: Patience + Perseverance = Payoff. So I am hanging in there,
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    A patience and changing my lifestyle.
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    For me, being about 7 pounds away from my goal and not going down anymore despite trying different things. On the bright side, it does mean I have more less maintained 4 months.
  • Chelle377
    Chelle377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    [quote

I'm realizing that this isn't a weight loss journey. It's a lifestyle change.
    This is so true!! You have to get past the diet part and realize this is a Forever Lifestyle change. It can be done!! :happy:
    [/quote]

^^THIS^^
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Meeeeee toooooooo! Hungry and not able to remind myself that it is OK to be hungry, that it won't kill me, that hunger pangs usually pass if you wait them out....
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    Not being able to eat what I want.
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Realizing that you are never "done."

If you start relaxing, the weight will come back.
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    I hate having to be vigilant at every social gathering/holiday/special event. It's amazing how frequently these things come up and how much centers around food.....especially high calorie food. I miss joining in without thinking about how much i was eating.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Trying to get back on the wagon

And people who bring me cake and biscuits :grumble:
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Hardest thing about losing weight.............being consistent, believing in myself, developing a daily routine, eating better, and having confidence in my abilities. The process at first was very tough, but after doing it and believing more in myself it is easier.