The scale

Options
2»

Replies

• amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know everyone says don't weigh yourself everyday but I like to as well. Sometimes I will do once a week on the same day and time when trying to lose a lot. I like to see how much water weight I have and I also like to see how much water I've lost after a long run. So I say if it isn't causing an unhealthy reaction for you, than do what works for your weight loss journey! ;-)
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    irnz wrote: »
    I weigh in about once a week. I noticed that when I stop completely I tend to gain weight, but if I check every week or so it lets me stay focused on my goals.

Also, I try to weigh myself in the morning after going to the bathroom and before I eat or drink anything. This keeps it more or less consistent (less fluctuations) and it's the lowest weight I will have throughout the day so it's a mood booster.
    Completely agree with this. Plus. I get measured once a month. My ideal is 15%Body Fat, yet I still maintain same. weight. How do I build lean muscle and lose weight at same time? Is it possible? I'm 19%BMI, I want to lose the stubborn 5ibs. Any suggestions?