1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week:0
    Weight lost/gained this month:5.8

Successes/struggles this week:
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member
    Name: John
    Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight 01-08: 138.6 lbs ( 62.87 kg )
    Goal Weight 01-08: 135 lbs (61.234 kg )
    Final Goal : 135 lbs ( 61.234 kg)

01-08: 138.6 lbs ( 62.87 kg )
    08-08: 136.4lbs ( 61.87 kkg )
    15-08: 137.8 lbs ( 62.37 kg )
    22-08: 134.6 lbs (61.01 kg )
    29-08:
    01-09:

Loss for the week: 3.2 lbs ( 1.42 kg )
    Loss for the month so far: 4 lbs ( 1.81 kg )

Struggles or successes of your week:
    Struggles : August 15, 16 and 17th, major stress and stress eating, the car died and had to get another one so I could get to work on Monday. Three days of major over eating no water. It started on Friday so I did not post on the 15th, was not in a good place.

Successes: Got myself under control, buckled down drank more water and kicked it out of the park. Now just below my goal weight ( yaaaa made it!!!!!!!!! ) now what I think will be harder, at least for the next few months, is learning how to maintain.

It's brilliant that you have reached your goal weight. Finding the balance is the key to maintenance. :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    hugheseva wrote: »
    Name: Eva
    Height: 5' 2.5"

Start Weight (1st August): 153 lbs
    Goal Weight (31st August): 148 lbs

1st August: 153
    8th August: 152.5
    15th August: 150.5
    22nd August: 151.5
    29th August:
    31st August:

Weight lost/gained this week: 1 gained
    Weight lost/gained this month: 1.5 lost

Successes/struggles: Last Saturday after a fabulous 2 lbs loss of that week, I gained it all back because of a night out on town. Took me until Thursday, 5 days, to lose the 2 lbs. Then came yesterday. I couldn't leave my office because of work emergency so I ate a crappy Cup Noodle of some sort that had 1430 mg sodium. I knew when I ate it that the weight will stick or even go up. So here it is, gained 1 lb in one day. Onto the next week with better results!

Eva, that was more than likely water retention from all the sodium and will disappear if you drink extra water to flush out the system. Your weight can vary from day to day by several pounds. So long as the general trend is down you are doing okay.
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Name: Kristine
    Height: 5'7"

Start Weight (1st August): 181.8
    Goal Weight (1st September: 175.0

1st August: 181.8
    8th August: 181.4
    15th August:
    22nd August: 181
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -.4
    Weight lost/gained this month:-.8

Successes/struggles this week...It has been a good exercise week overall. Calorie intake was under goal every day, water intake is up..struggling with the numbers not moving...Clothes fit better UGHHHH..Trying to remember its lifestyle changes ..and the scale will cooperate somday. :(
  • hugheseva
    hugheseva Posts: 227 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 Thank you very much for your encouraging words!
  • vivimigot
    vivimigot Posts: 12 Member
    Name: Eve
    Height: 5'5''

Start Weight (1st August): 189 lbs
    Goal Weight (1st September): 180 lbs

1st August: 189 lbs
    8th August: 186.7 lbs
    15th August: 184.5 lbs
    23nd August:184
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -0.5
    Weight lost/gained this month: -5

Successes/struggles this week: It was a horrible week as my mother had an operation and was staying in hospital. A lot of stress. I feel a little exhausted with the weight loss - I lost 33 pounds from January and it's not even a half-way through the process. Hopefully I will find some motivation to push harder this week.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 313 Member

I lose weight very slowly though I workout 5 times per week for 2 hours or more per session.
    Looking to watch what I eat more without necessarily going on a super restrictive diet.

Name: Tatiana
    Height:5'8

Start Weight (1st August): 166
    Goal Weight (1st September): 160

1st August: 167
    3rd August: 166
    8th August: 164.6
    15th August:164.5
    22nd August:160.6
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -3.9 lbs
    Weight lost/gained this month: 5.4

August 22
    I still can't believe I lost four pounds in one week. I don't see how that's even possible. I am very busy these days as I am moving, so I only worked out 3 times this week (usually workout 5 to 6 times a week), yet, here I am with a four lbs weight loss. I feel like this may be just water loss. Since I've been so busy, maybe I haven't been drinking as much water as I should, I don't know. Yesterday I drank only 1.5 litres of water, and today, it's already six pm and I'm at only 1 litre so far.

It's not that I'm not happy with the loss... I'm just afraid it's not fat loss, and then be disappointed by next weigh in. I know this upcoming week, I won't be able to eat as well and work out as much as I want because I will still be very busy with packing, laundry, moving, etc... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the August 29 weigh in.

August 15
    This week was a bit of a struggle for me. I did exercize 5 times, but again it's with my nutrition. I'm in the middle of moving and that has affected me a lot. Keeping up with everything else, plus the gym, made it that I'm not eating properly. Even worse than last week. As of tomorrow, I will step up my game.

August 8
    This week I continued doing everything I was doing. I feel like I haven't eaten particularly well, but the food I ate wasn't unhealthy either. I made some Thai soup yesterday (friday) and ate it that day then the next day. There's a lot of coconut milk in that soup, but I also know that the oil in coconut is healthy (consumer in moderation). I'm still struggling to eat healthy food more often.

Also felt pain in my hamstrings on Tuesday, so I haven't run since out of precaution. I still do other forms of cardio and strength training. I worked out 4 days straight (mon-thur) took friday off and did some very light exercise today (Saturday). I'm not sure if I will take a full rest day Sunday or an active rest day. We'll see!
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Name: buxbert
    Height: 167 cm

Start Weight (1st August):81.4 kg
    Goal Weight (28st August): 79 kg

my birthday is 16th of August, by then I want to weigh below 80 kg. If it happens before that day, fine with me!

1st August: 81.4
    8th August: 82
    15th August: 80.9
    20th August: 81.3
    28th August:

Weight lost/gained this week: 0.5
    Weight lost/gained this month: 0.1

Week 1: Very happy about these challenges because they make me believe in myself when I am having a bit of a low. Overall, I can see the right tenedency - 5 kg less than 2 months ago.
    This week ahead doesn't seem too dangerous so far - let's see how it goes!

Week 2: I don't know what is going on exactly, I did proper workouts and I had one rather bad day, but for most other days I stayed within my calories. Feel puffed up so I "hope" that most of the weight that added on / won't leave is water retention and will finally disappear soon! Frustrated!

Week 3: was a tricky week (and the weekend will be, birthday party) but lost half a kg and that's great. I would have wished to get to be under 80 by tomorrow but I guess this is not going to happen. well, then sometime soon. my motivation is back and even though I will allow myself party fun and -food tonight and tomorrow I will be back on track Monday.

Week 4: Birthday weekend last week brought a bad gain, some of it water it seems so that has disappeared. Still some left though after long weekend with my parents. holidays ahead from Friday on for 2 1/2 weeks, hope I will be able to not gain. will check in Friday.
  • yonita90
    yonita90 Posts: 4 Member
    Name: Nita
    Height: 173cm

Start Weight (1st August): 68.5kg
    Goal Weight (1st September): 64kg

1st August: 68.5 kg
    8th August: 67.5 kg
    15th August: 68 kg
    22nd August: 68 kg
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: 0 kg
    Weight lost/gained this month: -0.5 kg

Successes/struggles this week: struggling limiting the amount of food I eat, as my mom's cooking is sooo irresistible! lol
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Name: fidan
    Height: 171cm

Start Weight (3rd August): 101.8kgs
    Goal Weight (3rd September): 97kgs

3rd August:101.8
    10th August:101.2
    17th August: 98.5
    24nd August:98.5
    31th August:
    3rd September: (my b-day)

Weight lost this week: 0kg
    Weight lost this month: I 5kg

- after last weeks humongous loss I was really worried about this week. I thought that it might have only been water loss or the scale might fluctuate. Or something... So seeing that it's the same I'm glad. At least I didn't gain.

-I struggled a lot with being satisfied with my food portions this week. For about 3days I just couldn't seem to be full. I still kept below goal but it was just sheer willpower. But since yesterday I'm good.

It doesn't seem likely that I'll reach my goal in one week. Let's see. Oh and it's the last week left for my Birthday.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Name:Connie
    Height: 5'7

Start Weight (1st August):194.5
    Goal Weight (1st September):189

1st August:194.5
    7th August: 193.5
    14th August:193
    21st August: 193.6
    28th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: +.6
    Weight lost/gained this month: -1

• Welshgem84
    Welshgem84 Posts: 45 Member
    Name: Gemma
    Height: 5'3

Start Weight (1st August): 59.8 kgs
    Goal Weight (1st September): 58.0 kgs

1st August: 59.8 kgs
    8th August: 59.4 kgs
    15th August: 59.0 kgs
    22nd August: 58.7 kgs
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: 0.3 kgs
    Weight lost/gained this month: 1 kgs

Successes/struggles this week: rubbish rubbish rubbish!! so disappointed in myslef but when i eat loads of crap what can I expect. still a loss I suppose!!
  • mothb
    mothb Posts: 21 Member
    Name:Faith
    Height:5'7

Start Weight (1st August):164
    Goal Weight (1st September):160

1st August:164
    8th August:164
    15th August:164
    22nd August:164
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week:0
    Weight lost/gained this month:0
  • chucktaylor78
    chucktaylor78 Posts: 74 Member
    Name: Chuck
    Height: 6.4

Start Weight (1st August): 395.4
    Goal Weight (1st September): 380.0

1st August: 395.4
    8th August: 389.3
    15th August: 383.1
    22nd August: 379.2
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -3.9
    Weight lost/gained this month:

Successes/struggles this week: My classes started Monday, so between work, school, and exercise, my time is gone!
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited August 2015
    I lose weight very slowly though I workout 5 times per week for 2 hours or more per session.
    Looking to watch what I eat more without necessarily going on a super restrictive diet.

Name: Tatiana
    Height:5'8

Start Weight (1st August): 166
    Goal Weight (1st September): 160

1st August: 167
    3rd August: 166
    8th August: 164.6
    15th August:164.5
    22nd August:160.6
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -3.9 lbs
    Weight lost/gained this month: 5.4

August 22
    I still can't believe I lost four pounds in one week. I don't see how that's even possible. I am very busy these days as I am moving, so I only worked out 3 times this week (usually workout 5 to 6 times a week), yet, here I am with a four lbs weight loss. I feel like this may be just water loss. Since I've been so busy, maybe I haven't been drinking as much water as I should, I don't know. Yesterday I drank only 1.5 litres of water, and today, it's already six pm and I'm at only 1 litre so far.

It's not that I'm not happy with the loss... I'm just afraid it's not fat loss, and then be disappointed by next weigh in. I know this upcoming week, I won't be able to eat as well and work out as much as I want because I will still be very busy with packing, laundry, moving, etc... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the August 29 weigh in.

August 15
    This week was a bit of a struggle for me. I did exercize 5 times, but again it's with my nutrition. I'm in the middle of moving and that has affected me a lot. Keeping up with everything else, plus the gym, made it that I'm not eating properly. Even worse than last week. As of tomorrow, I will step up my game.

August 8
    This week I continued doing everything I was doing. I feel like I haven't eaten particularly well, but the food I ate wasn't unhealthy either. I made some Thai soup yesterday (friday) and ate it that day then the next day. There's a lot of coconut milk in that soup, but I also know that the oil in coconut is healthy (consumer in moderation). I'm still struggling to eat healthy food more often.

Also felt pain in my hamstrings on Tuesday, so I haven't run since out of precaution. I still do other forms of cardio and strength training. I worked out 4 days straight (mon-thur) took friday off and did some very light exercise today (Saturday). I'm not sure if I will take a full rest day Sunday or an active rest day. We'll see!

The weight loss is genuine. Moving house is one of the most stressful events in life and you are probably using more energy with all the packing than you would in any gym workout, especially if you are moving boxes of household goods about. I hope your move is going smoothly :)
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Name: Chuck
    Height: 6.4

Start Weight (1st August): 395.4
    Goal Weight (1st September): 380.0

1st August: 395.4
    8th August: 389.3
    15th August: 383.1
    22nd August: 379.2
    29th August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -3.9
    Weight lost/gained this month:

Successes/struggles this week: My classes started Monday, so between work, school, and exercise, my time is gone!

Congrats on hitting your Goal for the Challenge!
  • LLduds
    LLduds Posts: 258 Member
    Name: LLduds
    Height: 5'3"

Start Weight (3rd August): 153.8 lbs
    Goal Weight (1st September): 148.8 lbs

3rd August: 153.8 lbs
    10th August: 152.6 lbs
    17th August: 152.6 lbs
    24th August: 150.6 lbs
    31st August:
    1st September:

Weight lost/gained this week: -2 lbs
    Weight lost/gained this month: -3.2 lbs

Successes/struggles this week: Slow and steady wins the race, right? Speaking of races, I started my half marathon trainer this week :) YAY!!!
  • marinadanielle
    marinadanielle Posts: 127 Member
    Name: Marina
    Height: 5'4"

Start Weight (1st August): 193.2
    Goal Weight (31st August): 186.0

1st August: 193.2
    3rd August: 189.2
    10th August: 189.2
    17th August: 188.2
    24th August: 187.8
    31st August:

Weight lost/gained this week: -0.4
    Weight lost/gained this month: -5.4

Successes/struggles this week: Ughhhh. I actually had a pretty great week this week, so I'm a little disheartened to see such a lack of movement. Oh well, on to next week!
  • BKiera13
    BKiera13 Posts: 5 Member
    Name:Kiera
    Height:5'2

Start weight:124
    Goal weight:114

1st August:124
    8th August:120
    15th August:117
    22nd August: 115(weighted myself, but didn't have time to write it down)
    28th August:

I had a great week, managed to exercise every single day, some days cardio, some going out with the bike, some days bout .