Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What made you Smile or Laugh Today?

Replies

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    epr3996 wrote: »
    @epr3996 glad I can help! Your typos made me smile today! :D

Run Ed Run!!!

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

That's AWESOME!!!!!

• LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Just look at my profile pic, my babygirl <3
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    My manager
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I woke up today. ;-)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Helping my dad to the beach so he could put his feet in the ocean. Tomorrow I'll help my mom to do the same.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Reconnecting with an old friend
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    My daughters crazy dance moves!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    My kids!!!! Always my kids.
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Being with my husband and kids
  • Piklad
    Piklad Posts: 10 Member
    Watching Supernatural \ (•◡•) /
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Finally getting back in the house after I was locked out for an hour to an hour and a half and nobody else was home.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Winning the card tournament !!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Yayyy thats great T
    @antisocial_gymrat ..that break and enter crack really made me lol
  • Winning the card tournament !!

Yayyy thats great T

I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it. :smiley:

hmmmmm what made me smile or laugh? that's a tough one it's been a really rough and hectic week, but I would have to say I smiled knowing I made other people laugh.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Yayyy thats great T

hmmmmm what made me smile or laugh? that's a tough one it's been a really rough and hectic week, but I would have to say I smiled knowing I made other people laugh.

It was actually a very cleverly worded response to a rather sarcastic post ..I like that you got them back with fun and class..
  • Winning the card tournament !!

Yayyy thats great T

It was actually a very cleverly worded response to a rather sarcastic post ..I like that you got them back with fun and class..

yes ma'am. I'm not really the kind of person to get rude with people unless it's necessary or I just can't handle my emotions hahahaha. I'm fun and class all the way. they even have an entire section on planes named after me. that's not true I'm just trying to sound interesting.

• InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Laying in bed after a night out and realizing the room is not going to spin! Score 1 for the old fart!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member

Yayyy thats great T

Haha that also made lol