5 Week Progress Picture

Replies

• normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Been awhile since I updated this thread, but here is what I look like today. I've lost almost 140lbs now since first posting!

20tzjmp40e9f.jpg
    My goodness you look good!
    Very inspiring!
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    You look fantastic! Very impressive!
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic and your body transformation is amazing! So inspiring.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Don't listen to the people saying you're losing weight too fast. You are doing FANTASTIC!
  • MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind words!! Continuing to lose weight and inches.

The photo is March 2016 to now. With hard work and dedication, ANYTHING is possible. I am going through and responding to everyone's messages. Please bear with me as I really do take the time to reply with as much info and support as I can.

Mandy.

j7noabwp3xxu.jpg
  • timmybitey
    timmybitey Posts: 18 Member
    That is amazing! What an inspiration to me and all of us on here!
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Keep up the hard work! You inspire me :)
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    I have watched from almost the beginning and every time is see your progress I am in awe! You are such a wonderful inspiration. I started lifting because of you! I can't wait to see where you are a year from now! Competitions and a lot less of you I am sure. Keep it up MsSquat!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    You look awesome!! Great job!!!
  • MsSquatAlot
    Swanson83 wrote: »
    I have watched from almost the beginning and every time is see your progress I am in awe! You are such a wonderful inspiration. I started lifting because of you! I can't wait to see where you are a year from now! Competitions and a lot less of you I am sure. Keep it up MsSquat!

You have been here since basically the beginning and continually inspire me!!
  • MsSquatAlot
    I promise you that hard work will eventually pay off. Stay consistent and love yourself through every phase of the process and you will succeed. <3

You can follow my progress on IG now too! Mandylifts
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    I saw over in the lifters, whats your worst lift? post. I vaguely remembered your forum name and a progress pic from a long time ago so I did a little creeping and found this thread. DAMN you are killing it! You are freaking awesome! :smile:
  • MsSquatAlot
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I saw over in the lifters, whats your worst lift? post. I vaguely remembered your forum name and a progress pic from a long time ago so I did a little creeping and found this thread. DAMN you are killing it! You are freaking awesome! :smile:

Thank you so much!!! I actually forgot about this thread, Haha!! Down 165 or so pounds now and going to break records in my upcoming power lifting meet!
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Get it gurl
  • jeslynn24
    jeslynn24 Posts: 70 Member
    Thank you again everyone

Here is my 9 week photo. I have lost 65lbs in this last 9 weeks. i15wzjbqk87f.jpg

What are you doing? looking great!!
  • ashleymolyneau
    ashleymolyneau Posts: 15 Member
    WOW! You look fantastic. Such great progress in such a short time! Way to go! Thanks for the inspiration. I wish you continued success on your journey
  • chesitymcgee2
    chesitymcgee2 Posts: 5 Member
    I would love for you to add me as a friend to help me
  • mamosa22
    mamosa22 Posts: 21 Member
    you look great, i would love to add you as a friend! keep up the great work!
  • MsSquatAlot
    z4vp6opfiugv.jpg

Don't ever listen when someone tells you that you can't do something. Believe in yourself and trust the process.
  • MsSquatAlot
    zh5lvconspr0.jpg

Girls who do both. Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!