True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    mybfisred wrote: »
    IC, I've done really well the last 3 days eating "healthy" , and I'm super worried I'll over indulge during the Superbowl, setting me back 10lbs

Dude you got this! It's okay to say no to foods. Bring your own snacks if you are worried, you got this bro

B..b..bu..but dip?

Portion that *kitten* out

Impossible a tablespoon is like 100 cal and 1000 mg of sodium

Then have one tablespoon

If my mom can do it then so can you!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    IC: I had a big chunk of a giant monster cookie for breakfast. With 2 Oreos after for 'dessert'. :cookie::confused:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I confess I don't want to care about Valentines day, but I am dreading it nonetheless
  • kace_kay wrote: »
    IC, I've done really well the last 3 days eating "healthy" , and I'm super worried I'll over indulge during the Superbowl, setting me back 10lbs

Dude you got this! It's okay to say no to foods. Bring your own snacks if you are worried, you got this bro

B..b..bu..but dip?

Make some dip with Greek yogurt. That *kitten* is delish!!

Exactly - just add some hot sauce!!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Is the super bowl this weekend?

(and yes I live under a rock, no need to tell me)
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    I confess I don't want to care about Valentines day, but I am dreading it nonetheless

Same here, I am already suffering via the depression of it; I haven't logged my consumables/exercised, within 4 days!
  • cap570
    cap570 Posts: 1 Member
    I confess that I have no damn clue what I am doing and I am winging it. I’m keeping to my routine I set though, so that’s a plus.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I don’t give a *kitten* about the super bowl and I find it hot when men don’t either.

Same here!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    I love all you superbowl haters. I always feel so alone this time of year!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    There's a Texas Township in Michigan and I confess that I want to move over there just because of this site.

'Honey why did we move here?' 'Uhh'
  • CaptainFantastic00
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I confess I don’t give a *kitten* about the super bowl and I find it hot when men don’t either.

It's just here so i had eagles fans all day and i had to pretend to give a crap about the eagles
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    I love the Superbowl....I love sports. I don't love the hype, but hey it's part of it.

But find me a lady who doesn't love:
    Coffee
    Pizza
    Bacon
    And the need to hashtag it.....and I may have found love ;)
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    I've never been a fan of mainstream sports. No interest what so ever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member

I enjoy going to hockey games but unless it's UFC I generally only enjoy watching sports during the Olympics

I'd relate to UFC if anything.
    You know what was awesome back in the day, when old school MMA actually had real 400.lb sumo wrestlers square up against 160.lb french savate fighters.
    Muai Thai vs karate, ect. The variety of styles was as interesting as it was it's matches.

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I love the Superbowl....I love sports. I don't love the hype, but hey it's part of it.

But find me a lady who doesn't love:
    Coffee
    Pizza
    Bacon
    And the need to hashtag it.....and I may have found love ;)

But coffee, pizza and bacon are staples in my diet!

This is why we're friends

And why I am unpopular.....
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    I am embarrassed to admit how much depression has stolen from me this year already

Don’t be embarrassed. We’re in the same place.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    IC that I routinely stalk the most fit friends on my friend list as motivation to get my fat azz off the couch and move.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I used to judge people when I'd see an ad for rehoming a dog they'd had for a number of years. I'd think how could they possibly let their pet go?. After having to rehome my 10 year old little girl Peaches..I get it..it's because you love them sooo much you'd do what's right for them. Sometimes there just isn't a way around it.
    Whilst it broke my heart, I take some solice in knowing she is happy. The lady who has her sent me a pic of Peaches curled up next to her baby.. I know how much Peaches loves kids..I confess I bawled my eyes out looking at it..

Aw. Hugs sweetie. It is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. That was sweet of her to send you a picture. I am glad Peaches is settling in, as hard as that is