True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Having to put my pup down last night has me feeling kind of off today.

Aww thats terrible..so sorry.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    My lenses cost so much that even though I'm terrified of it I am considering forking out the money for lasik. Even with $200 insurance my lenses, without purchasing new frames, cost $300 + and that is *kitten*.

@TeacupsAndToning

I buy my glasses online and they are wicked affordable & built to my prescription too.

pm me if you want the link
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I just stuffed my face with a Chile Relleno probably a Million Calories :confounded:
    Its been 5 months since I had one.. 'twas delicious :yum:
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    I confess i am reading rick and morty comics at work
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Sometimes I can't believe the things I get excited about when it comes to working in an office setting.

I just helped a colleague put up a corkboard and my god, it looks great and I am weirdly ecstatic about it.

Kind of did the same thing here. Organized a huge project with a few others, which essentially takes up a room. I find myself just hanging out in there now looking at it all.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    IC that my mother is visiting me tomorrow for the first time in.. EVER and I'm a bit nervous. My relationship with her can best be described as tenuous at best. Usually, I am the one who visits and I make sure to keep it somewhat short. There's a lot of personal back story there that I don't want to go into, but it makes me a bit nervous that she's actually making the effort to visit me instead of the other way around. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    when I was 8 years old I wrote a curse word on the school bus seat with my pencil eraser and then wiped it off.

Naughty boy..kinda reminds me of my son doing something similar ..wrote a curse word on a closet in texta and wrote ..by Aprel ( his sister) lol
    Her name is April , quickly figured it wasn't her.
    I had so much trouble hiding a smile as I roused on him :D
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    when I was 8 years old I wrote a curse word on the school bus seat with my pencil eraser and then wiped it off.

Naughty boy..kinda reminds me of my son doing something similar ..wrote a curse word on a closet in texta and wrote ..by Aprel ( his sister) lol

LMAO!!! that is priceless!! It would have had to take a minute before confronting him.
  • slimgirljo15

LMAO!!! that is priceless!! It would have had to take a minute before confronting him.

Lol..that boy gave me so many moments like that. A loveable larrikin, still is .
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    IC that after just reading the Story Time thread I got a PM from someone I haven't talked to in ages and thought to myself that it was probably his wife going crazy on all of his female friends :D

Hahaha!! See that could be a true story!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited September 2017
    I confess that I should not watch Criminal Minds alone right before bed. It is not the gory, unbelievable horror stories that scare me. It's the ones that could really happen that do. Now I will spend the next few minutes irrationally checking all my windows and doors even though I know they are already locked.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I confess that I should not watch Criminal Minds alone right before bed. It is not the gory, unbelievable horror stories that scare me. It's the ones that could really happen that do. Now I will spend the next few minutes irrationally checking all my windows and doors even though I know they are already locked.

I'll hold your hand

You're gonna have to check under my bed too.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    I admit that I can watch creepy Gore movies all by myself all night long and don't need anyone to hold my hand ... But like holding hands anyway! ;p
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    I admit that I can watch creepy Gore movies all by myself all night long and don't need anyone to hold my hand ... But like holding hands anyway! ;p

Many years ago my ex wife.....then was my wife....used to complain that it was uncomfortable to hold my hand because her hand was so small and mine was kinda big and rough. Sometimes back then I wished I had smaller hands so she would hold hands more....well turns out maybe it was she just didn't like me as much as I thought....oh well...nobody has complained about my hands since :)

I'd Hold your hand @Tbonz hand too! ;)
  • slimgirljo15

Many years ago my ex wife.....then was my wife....used to complain that it was uncomfortable to hold my hand because her hand was so small and mine was kinda big and rough. Sometimes back then I wished I had smaller hands so she would hold hands more....well turns out maybe it was she just didn't like me as much as I thought....oh well...nobody has complained about my hands since :)

I'd Hold your hand @Tbonz hand too! ;)

Aww @Tbonz922 he was a sweetie :wink: