True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    ccruz985 wrote: »
    We don't have children and have been discussing getting pregnant and I look forward to eating larger amounts of food more than anything else.

You actually shouldn't be eating any more food when you're pregnant.

But....but... but you're eating for two! Two large adult humans, right?
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    I'd like to talk to someone :)

Hey there hi there ho there! You can talk to me broseph
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    138shades wrote: »
    I'd like to talk to someone :)

I talk with my hands :p
  • miolmimi
    miolmimi Posts: 58 Member
    I confess I love to eat alone in my car while I'm driving.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    I confess Id consider a few minor felonys to have @kinetixtrainer2 arrest me
    :p;) of course he'd have to frisk me..cause I'd tell him theres a concealed weapon >:)
  • miolmimi
    miolmimi Posts: 58 Member
    miolmimi wrote: »
    I confess I love to eat alone in my car while I'm driving.

I am the complete opposite. I can't handle food being consumed in my car..even packet rustling sends me into a violent rage :D

Let's never go on a road trip together!!
  • slimgirljo15
    :p;) of course he'd have to frisk me..cause I'd tell him theres a concealed weapon >:)

I can make up a fake one for you.

@kinetixtrainer2 charge her for spelling felonies wrong

Oh if thats all it takes ..Ima terreble spella an I shood bee puneshed
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,090 Member

Jo, I love you!
  • slimgirljo15

Jo, I love you!

<3 omg..I think my heart just exploded :*
  • slimgirljo15
    :p;) of course he'd have to frisk me..cause I'd tell him theres a concealed weapon
    >:)

@kinetixtrainer2 charge her for spelling felonies wrong.

PS the bolded makes it sound like you have a penis lol

Lol, really!.... i don't see it, but Im pretty sure if he searches real hard he'll be satisfied there's only lady bits.. Im willing to undergo multiple friskings to prove it. :#:p
  • TaffyBranwyn
    TaffyBranwyn Posts: 35 Member
    I confess that I've come & gone from this site 3 times over a 2-yr period... each time deleting my former account & rejoining later with another moniker (can never recall the last), when I felt I still needed to be here & track calories.

So, I recognize some of you... but, you don't know me. :(

This makes me feel like 1 of those stalker/squatter people, usually in Japan, who is caught on security camera, living above someone's ceiling tiles or in the attic & only comes down from the rafters to steal food & use the facilities.

Yeah, I'm back... I promise not to steal food or use all your soap.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    @jenniferv38, I hear you!

Ate a bag of potato chips last night. Not one of those little $.99 bags. The big one. And 1/2 way in, I'm asking myself, "are you really going to eat this whole thing?"

"Yep". That was the answer.

However, the calories worked out almost okay, as I'd had a great workout in the morning. I really have no idea why I had that craving, or why I felt destined to eat 1200 calories of potato chips.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Hey I cf that i am far to young to be dealing with this. Babies are great, amazing, healthy, sweet.

Mama is tired and she says go to sleep then is mad when I do, she talks aggressively at me and when I ask her not to she flips out, if I lose my cool, even though her tone and attitude is real bad all the time I get 'watch your tone' and glared at and asked to leave and this whole week she has casually been throwing around the "d" word. Wtf. I get that she is tired. We are all tired. I get that she is going through these changes. It's just it doesn't matter what I say or do or how nice I am or how clean things are I just can't catch a break and I am so burnt out.
  • slimgirljo15
    Hey I cf that i am far to young to be dealing with this. Babies are great, amazing, healthy, sweet.

Mama is tired and she says go to sleep then is mad when I do, she talks aggressively at me and when I ask her not to she flips out, if I lose my cool, even though her tone and attitude is real bad all the time I get 'watch your tone' and glared at and asked to leave and this whole week she has casually been throwing around the "d" word. Wtf. I get that she is tired. We are all tired. I get that she is going through these changes. It's just it doesn't matter what I say or do or how nice I am or how clean things are I just can't catch a break and I am so burnt out.

Aww hugs.. Nothing I can say will make it better ..her hormones will be all over the shop right now. It's not fun when you're trying to do your best, and all you get is *kitten* and abuse.. hopefully this phase will pass quickly.

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member

I've been there. My advice is to suck it up and play whipping boy for the next few months. If you're not the "perfect husband" at this vital stage, she's likely to hang it over your head for the rest of your life.