True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    It's been a long time since I've read a book. I joined a book group, got the book...and STILL have yet open it.

:/

Ayyyyy if it makes you feel better i am not reading it either

I miss reading too. I have settled for books on tape while commuting. I can knock out short fun ones, but serious books I need to focus on to follow I stuggle with these days. Just too many distractions. And when I am in school forget it, any possible reading time gets hijacked for that.

But arent you hanging with harry potter these days?

Yes i am but i felt like being inspired so i got some poetry books and am working through those
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    It's been a long time since I've read a book. I joined a book group, got the book...and STILL have yet open it.

I miss reading too. I have settled for books on tape while commuting. I can knock out short fun ones, but serious books I need to focus on to follow I stuggle with these days. Just too many distractions. And when I am in school forget it, any possible reading time gets hijacked for that.

Yes i am but i felt like being inspired so i got some poetry books and am working through those

I never did aquire much appreciation for poetry outside of whoa, you made that rhyme!
  • CaptainFantastic00

I never did aquire much appreciation for poetry outside of whoa, you made that rhyme!

I just spent too much time looking for a rhyme in my post haha
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Haha, sorry I wasnt very clear
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Queso i went on a date (#3) with this girl yesterday and it was awesome

Rut roh, shes not going to become a distraction from your mfping is she?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    IC that I think it’s rude that people just show up at lunch time uninvited. I will feed them because we are eating and I was brought up to share what you have, but I won’t lie though inside I’m screaming to say it’s convenient you always show up at this time.

I hate that too..
  • CaptainFantastic00

Rut roh, shes not going to become a distraction from your mfping is she?
    Honestly that might not be a bad thing haha

Haha, sorry I wasnt very clear
    It's all good I still love you
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Seems like the shirt didn't scare her away!

Yes! Very good!!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »

you don't have teenage children, do you?

Several more years... :#

IC-I have a teenager & have never been drunk in my 50 years. It’s doable :smiley:

I've never been a drinker, and I stopped almost entirely when we had kids.

the only time I drink now is when I go to Mexico, a bottle of beer is safer than the water in some locations down there.

That is very true.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I have never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and have never seen any of The Godfather movies...

Same. And add to this The Walking Dead for me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I have never watched a single episode of Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and have never seen any of The Godfather movies...

you need to get out less.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

you need to get out less.

I know right. I need a date month with my TV.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I confess that currently, I am conflicted between wanting to lose weight to finally be "acceptable" to other people (and myself) and wanting to love myself for who I am, what I look like and carry on being happy and eating what I like.

On the one hand, I can and am improving my diet, cutting way back on alcohol and trying to make most of my food as a form of self-improvement. On the other hand, I know that alone isn't going to get me to lose weight/inches.

Where's the line between acceptable and healthy and slightly (or overly) obsessive and unhealthy?
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    I confess that I've put 25 of the 80 pounds I lost, back on.

You have been through a lot the last month. Last year I put back on 20 of the 85 I had lost. I finally just lost it plus a little more in the last 2 months.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Ic, i like the toilet paper to be able to be rolled down from the top rather than underneath
  • jennabun101
    jennabun101 Posts: 54 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »
    Ic, i like the toilet paper to be able to be rolled down from the top rather than underneath

I've actually changed toilet paper rolls to go over the top in peoples/work restrooms.
  • kq1981

I've actually changed toilet paper rolls to go over the top in peoples/work restrooms.

Me too! :)
  • kq1981
    edited February 2018

I feel like underneath looks better but over top is more functional

I just think of peoples dirty knuckles and fingers touching the wall if it's underneath :s