True Confessions - Don't Judge

1123812391241124312441359

Replies

  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,587 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC 160

    Can we have a math thread?? Numbers make me smile

    We'll call it... Do my homework! Lol

    You know there are actually services on line where you can pay someone to do your homework for you :lol:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC 160

    Can we have a math thread?? Numbers make me smile

    We'll call it... Do my homework! Lol

    You know there are actually services on line where you can pay someone to do your homework for you :lol:

    Sweet Jebez don't tell my Daughter this
  • jelizcotry93
    jelizcotry93 Posts: 17 Member
    I confess that after cutting carbs and sugar out of my diet, I still gaze at sugar and carbs with love and desire.
  • I confess I just ate a bunch of chocolate for breakfast and it was delicious.
  • sadie_baby79
    sadie_baby79 Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2018
    This made my day :)
    0xNikkix0 wrote: »
    I always put a little pancake syrup on my eggs... and tacos... and basically everything, I'm like Buddy the Elf with it. I rarely enter it though, I just enter more of the other stuff I eat to make up for it.

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,459 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

    EVERY TIME!!

    I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.

    Um, IC eating silkworms is gross.

    I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.

    That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

    Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

    I had a geology class in college where we used them.
    IC I have no clue what you are referring to with the Aunt Sally thing

    PEMDAS
    Parentheses. Exponents. Multiplication. Division. Addition. Subtraction.

    Hmmm...don't remember learning that, but seems helpful.

    7 + (6 × 5^2 + 3)

    What's the answer?

    Potato
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

    EVERY TIME!!

    I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.

    Um, IC eating silkworms is gross.

    I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.

    That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

    Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

    I had a geology class in college where we used them.
    IC I have no clue what you are referring to with the Aunt Sally thing

    PEMDAS
    Parentheses. Exponents. Multiplication. Division. Addition. Subtraction.

    Hmmm...don't remember learning that, but seems helpful.

    7 + (6 × 5^2 + 3)

    What's the answer?

    Potato

    You are in the wrong thread
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ic I wanna punch the person who made that relationship thread in the face

    Nooo I wanna hug her for giving me something ridiculously stupid and fun to read
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,762 Member
    IC how hard is it to remember North South East West???
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    ic I wanna punch the person who made that relationship thread in the face

    Nooo I wanna hug her for giving me something ridiculously stupid and fun to read

    I mean if that's what it takes to get a hug, I can come up with something stupid and fun for u to read

    I’d like to see your best
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,762 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    I bet the OP is like 16 or something

    Or some 47 year old man living in his moms basement

    So he has a home? That's better than some guys who hit me up

    Hey! Tents in public parks are houses too. :'(
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,953 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    I am pretty good with maps and directions. But I still need to check which hand I write with (right); recite Never Eat Silk Worms; and sing "And in the east, the dawn was breaking"

    EVERY TIME!!

    I was taught Never Eat Soggy Waffles. I wish I heard your version before because I actually ate half a silkworm once.

    Um, IC eating silkworms is gross.

    I was just taught North, South, East & West. I have to mentally place myself at my house to figure out which is which, though.

    That's no fun. Mnemonic devices are awesome. Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

    Agreed!!! I use Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally when doing math :lol:

    I had a geology class in college where we used them.
    IC I have no clue what you are referring to with the Aunt Sally thing

    PEMDAS
    Parentheses. Exponents. Multiplication. Division. Addition. Subtraction.

    We learned BODMAS
    Brackets (parentheses)
    Of (exponents)
    Division
    Multiplication
    Addition
    Subtraction

    But then, this is Africa

    Which seems to be the birthplace of humankind, so it's worth something :smile: