True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I made chocolate chip yogurt bread and didn't save any for my sister - we have an understanding that when I bake I share some with her. My bad. >:)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I ate two slices of stuffed pizza last night... Ive been to gym everyday this week so its okay right? (no its not)

You're way too hard on yourself. Keep that chin up!
    Egger29 wrote: »
    I find myself browsing here then most when I'm feeling bored and lonely and quite often, the cliquey nature of the whole thing generally compounds said feelings. :/

The clique thing is kind of weird. I don't know if it's really an exclusive clique or if it just seems that way because some people are super active in the forums and have been here a while and they mostly interact with each other.

They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Newt?
  • lmyers132625
    lmyers132625 Posts: 31 Member
    IC that I actually didn't mind the smell of my feet the other day after a long day at work.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    I confess I had a mild panic attack earlier tonight. I was at the church (not ours) for a Fish Fry and the only person I knew there was my youngest. All of a sudden, for some reason, the thought popped into my head, "what if someone asks you how many kids you have? How do I answer that?" Immediately it felt like all the blood left my head. I couldn't feel my jaws move while I was eating. It totally caught me off guard and freaked me the *kitten* out.

That’s a tough question dude. 3 years later, and I’m still not sure how to answer it.

It's going to be four, and my oldest will always be my oldest, even 10 years from now when she's the youngest.

I agree, with this. While I've never lost a child, I did lose my Father when I was 2½ years old. Which means at some point, I am going to be old enough to be his Mother but I'll never see myself, as such.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I confess I had a mild panic attack earlier tonight. I was at the church (not ours) for a Fish Fry and the only person I knew there was my youngest. All of a sudden, for some reason, the thought popped into my head, "what if someone asks you how many kids you have? How do I answer that?" Immediately it felt like all the blood left my head. I couldn't feel my jaws move while I was eating. It totally caught me off guard and freaked me the *kitten* out.

That’s a tough question dude. 3 years later, and I’m still not sure how to answer it.

It's going to be four, and my oldest will always be my oldest, even 10 years from now when she's the youngest.

I agree, with this. While I've never lost a child, I did lose my Father when I was 2½ years old. Which means at some point, I am going to be old enough to be his Mother but I'll never see myself, as such.

How.... what????
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    W8WarI wrote: »

How.... what????

My Father was killed riding a motorcycle without a helmet, he was buried upon his 25th birthday. I'll be, 38 years old soon & thus I've already outlived him, by 13 years.
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    I confess that one of the motivations for me to go to the gym is all the eye candy
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    jaycanchu wrote: »
    I confess that one of the motivations for me to go to the gym is all the eye candy

I confess that there is ZERO eye candy at my gym. :p
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Yesterday I waited until the employees were gone, stared at the leftover apple strudel I bought them (they left a perfect slice-I mean, who does that?! I smell sabotage ........), and I scarfed it. I did *not* log it either :p
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    IC:
    I've never eaten a sardine and do not want to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    I am craving sardines.

Ohh I loooove them on toast