True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    I was || close to buying a Slushie about 30 minutes ago(500 calories of probably pure sugar joy). Cherry coke or Mt Dew or Watermelon or Mango... I settled for a Diet My Dew instead.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...
    I confess vanity too and to make sure the bulge is adjusted discreetly

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office

Dunno. ...

Maybe find a different office?

There is a reason I only do contract work and don't take permanent positions :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I tried my first ever heavy pain medication yesterday. I can see why they are addictive. I felt so good. I kind of wish I hadn't now. Now Im aware of how good they are I'll want every day. And thats not how I'd intended to use them.

I hurt myself this morning and could use some of these, I will take some off your hands so you don't get addicted. I am super nice like that ;)

Lol..you are too good to me :*

@jtegirl1 they are endone. I can't say I noticed an I don't care feeling. Its just that it covered the pain so well..the relief was amazing..but didn't last.. I hope to have the pkt for months and only use on the extremist of pain days
  • slimgirljo15
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I tried my first ever heavy pain medication yesterday. I can see why they are addictive. I felt so good. I kind of wish I hadn't now. Now Im aware of how good they are I'll want every day. And thats not how I'd intended to use them.

I hurt myself this morning and could use some of these, I will take some off your hands so you don't get addicted. I am super nice like that ;)

Lol..you are too good to me :*

@jtegirl1 they are endone. I can't say I noticed an I don't care feeling. Its just that it covered the pain so well..the relief was amazing..but didn't last.. I hope to have the pkt for months and only use on the extremist of pain days

Sorry it didn't last long. :(

Thanks Wendy..☺..Im managing ok ..backs are funny things , gotta be careful. Hopefully physio starting next week will help
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC I drew this picture of my friend's dream. It's pretty self explanatory. A Komodo Dragon is standing on a rock throwing rocks at bystanders, who are standing on a deck, at a zoo. Of course the only way to stop him is to jump on his head like Super Mario.

swdzyctp1ply.png

Im sure this must have a secret meaning the rest of us are not privy too?

You mean this picture doesn't answer all of life's questions for you? :D I think the komoda dragon represents a jilted lover throwing things at the people he/she blames for his/her pain. The birds are a metaphor for running away or maybe freedom? And logically you must defeat a monster Super Mario style, I slay all my demons that way.

Lol..@cee134 has a very unique mind.. Im sure he's trying to say something ..possibly I just don't have the brain power to see the subtle hints...I know there's always a meaning.

For all I know he's saying..bring me a cheese sammich ..idk :laugh:

I drew a picture of my friend's dream. I said that in the post Jo. :smile:

I'm glad you all are finding deeper meanings but there isn't any that I'm aware of. It's just a komodo dragon throwing rocks at people at the zoo.

How could I not draw that as soon as I learned about it? It beats every Hollywood movie I know of.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    IC, probably done here for a bit, or at least not around as much.
    Lots on the plate.
  • slimgirljo15
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, probably done here for a bit, or at least not around as much.
    Lots on the plate.

IC? Intergrated Circuit :D ..I hope you don't get too swamped..stop and smell the roses occasionally :)
  • slimgirljo15
    IC I drew this picture of my friend's dream. It's pretty self explanatory. A Komodo Dragon is standing on a rock throwing rocks at bystanders, who are standing on a deck, at a zoo. Of course the only way to stop him is to jump on his head like Super Mario.

swdzyctp1ply.png

You mean this picture doesn't answer all of life's questions for you? :D I think the komoda dragon represents a jilted lover throwing things at the people he/she blames for his/her pain. The birds are a metaphor for running away or maybe freedom? And logically you must defeat a monster Super Mario style, I slay all my demons that way.

Lol..@cee134 has a very unique mind.. Im sure he's trying to say something ..possibly I just don't have the brain power to see the subtle hints...I know there's always a meaning.

I drew a picture of my friend's dream. I said that in the post Jo. :smile:

I'm glad you all are finding deeper meanings but there isn't any that I'm aware of. It's just a komodo dragon throwing rocks at people at the zoo.

How could I not draw that as soon as I learned about it? It beats every Hollywood movie I know of.

I want some of what your friend is on :laugh:

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office

Dunno. ...

Happens a lot in my office. Bananagate

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

But...... but.....
    :'(

Awww you make our banana cream.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member

Jo,that's a very ugly and dangerous path. Don't do that to yourself or your family.
  • slimgirljo15

Jo,that's a very ugly and dangerous path. Don't do that to yourself or your family.

:) I'll be ok S.. I know the dangers..I was grateful for the relief yesterday. Dr and I agree that this would be the only pack I get. I hate taking pills anyway.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Thanks for making me feel like a huge idiot. I guess i shouldve saw that coming from a mile away.
  • cee134
    I confess that I am going to have a lot of fun making up status for one of my good friends who left her facebook open on her work computer while she is gone for two weeks. Today "she" posted about wanting to start a Criminal Minds watching group then discuss different scare and murder tactics in case "she" needs them for real life. "She" also went on to talk about this one time at band camp and how her french horn started playing all by itself in the closet then she went to investigate.

I have to think of the next chapter of that story to post tomorrow.

0afmtkiv17d9.gif
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Happens a lot in my office. Bananagate

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos
    Strangely alluring that you like tacos... consider a taco eating selfie today... puuuuleeease
  • Noahsmom323
    Noahsmom323 Posts: 2 Member
    I confess I let fear get in my way ....too much.
  • cee134

Jo, you know I had to draw this right? :)

This is me asking for a cheese sandwich even though I already have two.

s96pimywyb3p.png
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Thanks for making me feel like a huge idiot. I guess i shouldve saw that coming from a mile away.
    Intrigue... now that I don't have a job I might start watching soaps... or just check in here once in a while...and by once in a while I mean every 5 minutes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess that I am going to have a lot of fun making up status for one of my good friends who left her facebook open on her work computer while she is gone for two weeks. Today "she" posted about wanting to start a Criminal Minds watching group then discuss different scare and murder tactics in case "she" needs them for real life. "She" also went on to talk about this one time at band camp and how her french horn started playing all by itself in the closet then she went to investigate.

I have to think of the next chapter of that story to post tomorrow.

Bahahaha. Pure evil. I love it

I mean, she would do it to me if given the opportunity but I am not dumb enough to not log out of FB on a shared computer.....
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Naked Taco Tuesday. That should be a thing.
    I'm not going to complain about that idea.