True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    There are times I wonder why I even bother. Life isn't worth it anymore man. I've had enough.
    Kind of tooting the same horn as everyone else, but you've got a community here of kind souls who would love to listen if you need to talk about some stuff
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    I seriously hope that person is ok. The link to the profile says it doesn't work anymore. I'm gonna stress out about that tihs all damn night now.
  • FireTurtle75
    Well that's a relief. I already have trouble going to sleep before 2AM. Don't need another thing to worry about & aside from my own suicidal tendencies in HS my senior year, I've dealt with a parent that seriously contemplated it & two classmates that unfortunately succeeded in their attempts to do so.
  • FireTurtle75
    That is very tragic. *hugs*

Thanks, my dad is really the only one that rattled me. After he came back from his second tour in the sandbox, marriage failed, broke & struggling with PTSD. He flat out told me on the phone if I hadn't answered he would have pulled the trigger. I almost let it roll to voicemail & if I would have had my kids in the car with me, I would have done that. Nothing prepares you for a convo like that with a parent.
    He retired from his job as a cop & also retired from the military. He finished 2 masters degrees in counseling/psych & Criminal Justice. Now he is a counselor helping addicts & ex-cons get their *kitten* together so they have a better chance of getting back on their feet. He gets to really help folks that he would have been arresting just a few years ago.

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    I just stopped by to say....I got an 86% on my first Anatomy and Physiology test. I was bummed it wasn't an A but kind of relieved I did as well as I did. With it being a condensed summer course it is ALOT of information to memorize and understand. I still have an A in the class so far though. So since I don't have anyone else to talk to I had to come here and let you all know ;)

congrats L! :blush:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    I seriously hope that person is ok. The link to the profile says it doesn't work anymore. I'm gonna stress out about that tihs all damn night now.

Her other account is still active, I'm sure she'll be fine. Try not to stress

What other account may that be so we arent all in suspense if he/she doesnt come back and let us know he/she didnt take themselves out?
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

It's good to warn people of danger when they are unaware of the consequences for their course of action...

Just my 2 cents.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

I would want to hear the warning so that i could make an informed decision. I might still do the "bad thing" but at least I was warned/knew about it and made the choice.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I had a cookie for breakfast....there! I said it. Whew I feel better now
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I ate cake today.
    oh and I might be going to hell for certain thoughts I've entertained. :#
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Well... the last week has been a "one ___ cant hurt" week and blah i need to get back on track
  • FireTurtle75
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

Pretty sure I'm headed that way too. Do you need a ride? Do i need to pick you up coffee & a scone for the trip.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I confess, it breaks my heart to talk to my mom right now. I really have to force myself to call her, not because I don't want to talk, but because I know that I am not my sister and I don't want her to feel like I am trying to take her place. I hate my mom hurting. I wish I could take on her pain too. :'(
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Pretty sure I'm headed that way too. Do you need a ride? Do i need to pick you up coffee & a scone for the trip.

Yes. Just bring booze, heck I'm not driving.

Oh and cake. :p
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    I ate cake today.

Is that where we go to get a tan, because I could use a tan.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Well... the last week has been a "one hundred chicken nuggets cant hurt" week and blah i need to get back on track

Nothing wrong with that.