"You look horrible"

2»

Replies

• Pandora1987
    Pandora1987 Posts: 1 Member
    I know its easy to say but hard to do, but it shouldnt matter what anyone else thinks of you, its what you think of yourself. As long as you are happy with what you are doing and doing it for the right reasons then its no one else's place to comment.

Never mind that most negative comments are fueled by jealousy... chin up chic :) x
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Jealousy. Are you doing it for other people or yourself? As long as you are happy and you know you are healthy, sod what people think!
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    OMG, you look absolutely amazing!!! You have done sooooo well!! Take no notice of the person who said you look horrible. YOU DO NOT!! I can only say that they are jealous of you. Fact! You carry on with what is comfortable for you and disregard that horrible person.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    First off congratulations on your loss and your determination! You have done an amazing job as your pictures show. I can relate to that experience. I was told " dont lose any more weight because you look gaunt and sick now". I said thank you for your concern, i got this. Then i said to myself ( since this was a customer)..good thing i dont give a crap what you think of me. Seems everyone has more concern to tell you how you look when you lose than when you are fat.

When people having something negative to say try not to even have a conversation. Its your body and you know you are doing the right thing for it. If the person truly cares about you they will def word it alot better than that.

YOU are doing a fantastic job!! Keep it up and i know its hard but, try not to let the negative people in.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Normally I would have just ignored it, but damn this person was hating on me when I was 95kg telling me "If I just lost some weight" and now this.... well it's not the 1st time from this person but damn...it's no pleasing anyone. Not that I'm out to please anyone but me :)
    wait wait wait - the SAME person told you looked bad when you were at 95, and now is telling you look horrible?

Kick his/her sorry behind to the curb!

If this person is a friend - then you need new friends!

You are doing great and look amazing
  • NoelleS85
    NoelleS85 Posts: 89
    Stop caring so much about what other think - there will always be people commenting and saying stupid things, no matter what size you are!