The low calorie liquid diet (LCLD) part 2

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Beezyweez
    Beezyweez Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    @weezybeezy91, I give you credit for coming back and being honest about your experience. Regardless of what you said in your update someone here will feel the need to criticize. It's the way of the internet.

Thanks, yeah no point in lying, I wouldn't be able to keep up with it lol.
  • Beezyweez
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »

I've already done it and no hair fell out but thanks :)
  • optionsgod
    optionsgod Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    probably already said, obviously will see results with this diet - but its for the short term and not long term. the diet it self isn't sustainable. Good luck.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    It's been a little over 2.5 months. I'm hoping @weezybeezy91 has an update for how this diet is going.

Went really well. I lost a over a stone and then was put on to the food reintroduction plan where I was allowed 1200 calories a day, I put a little bit on but had lost it again and now I'm on the general food plan where I'm having 1500 calories a day including excessive. went on holiday and put on some again but I am losing slowly but surely so altogether I've lost 1 stone 10lb. Unfortunately I got this app back in 2013 so it says I've gained 9lb but promise that's not the case lol

Excellent, switching back to food and eating higher calories, of course you're going to gain a little bit back. Congrats on sticking with the plan, and glad to hear you're doing so well. Thanks for the update!
  • Beezyweez
    Options
    optionsgod wrote: »
    probably already said, obviously will see results with this diet - but its for the short term and not long term. the diet it self isn't sustainable. Good luck.

Agreed, I think I would of ended up killing my poor partner if I stayed on it long term lol
  • Beezyweez
    Options
    It's been a little over 2.5 months. I'm hoping @weezybeezy91 has an update for how this diet is going.

Went really well. I lost a over a stone and then was put on to the food reintroduction plan where I was allowed 1200 calories a day, I put a little bit on but had lost it again and now I'm on the general food plan where I'm having 1500 calories a day including excessive. went on holiday and put on some again but I am losing slowly but surely so altogether I've lost 1 stone 10lb. Unfortunately I got this app back in 2013 so it says I've gained 9lb but promise that's not the case lol

Excellent, switching back to food and eating higher calories, of course you're going to gain a little bit back. Congrats on sticking with the plan, and glad to hear you're doing so well. Thanks for the update!

Thanks and thanks for asking, I dropped my phone in the pool so haven't been able to go on here lol didn't realised how much I rely on this app but so glad to have it back. Good luck with your goal too :)
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options

The slight yo-yoing was to be expected. No big deal. Glad to know you have it sorted out now.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

That sounds like excellent progress...you appreciate the weight increase was to be expected and you're on a good path

If your weight tracker bothers you, you can go to the website>check in> edit previous entries...find your very first entry and change it to the weight you started at this time

Good luck
  • Beezyweez
    Options
    krithsai wrote: »

The slight yo-yoing was to be expected. No big deal. Glad to know you have it sorted out now.

Yeah that's true, thank you!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

Awesome loss, and even better that you were successful with reintroduction and have graduated to general food plan. You are a better woman than I am. I would have lasted about 2 days on the VLCD liquid diet before contemplating homicide. It is a real accomplishment when you gain a little back and are able to lose it again and continue on your path without rebounding to over eating. Congratulations on your loss.
  • Beezyweez
    edited October 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

That sounds like excellent progress...you appreciate the weight increase was to be expected and you're on a good path

If your weight tracker bothers you, you can go to the website>check in> edit previous entries...find your very first entry and change it to the weight you started at this time

Good luck

Oh thanks hun, I've screen shotted your comment so when I get on my laptop I'll sort it out. Also thank you, I honestly thought I could if done a little better but you guys have changed my mind :)
  • Beezyweez
    Options

Awesome loss, and even better that you were successful with reintroduction and have graduated to general food plan. You are a better woman than I am. I would have lasted about 2 days on the VLCD liquid diet before contemplating homicide. It is a real accomplishment when you gain a little back and are able to lose it again and continue on your path without rebounding to over eating. Congratulations on your loss.

Oh that's lovely thank you, got to admit I smoked so much more but now I'm on food I'm going to give a go at packing them in again. I wish you all the success with your weightloss xx
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options

Oh that's lovely thank you, got to admit I smoked so much more but now I'm on food I'm going to give a go at packing them in again. I wish you all the success with your weightloss xx

One piece of advice : stick to your plan like it's your job. Be super accurate with your logging and the weight will come off. I promise. All the best!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Our forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found in our Eating Disorder Resources page.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.
This discussion has been closed.