Weigh-in August 22

2»

Replies

• mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
    Sw: 208
    CW: 207
    August goal: 203
    Up a pound from last week, my eating was not great. won't make my original goal but hope to go down at least. I did however have a NSV. I have a pair of capris that have sat in my dresser for 4 years. I tried them on a few months ago, and were not close to fitting. Yesterday, they did!!
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    I have a pair of capris that have sat in my dresser for 4 years. I tried them on a few months ago, and were not close to fitting. Yesterday, they did!!

I'd take that over the numbers on the scale! Well done!
  • mandync5497
    mandync5497 Posts: 56 Member
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    fiddletime wrote: »
    Have been on a plateau for 2 weeks, up a limitless and down a little. Only a few bad days though so am trying not to get frustrated and impatient. Cut out alcohol today, to see if that's my hang up. Will do the spread sheet tomorrow.

Plateaus are so frustrating, but they do end. When they do it feels wonderful, so don't give up. You are on the right track by reassessing and making adjustments. I bet next week you see that scale move, good luck.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    Thanks mm! I have forced through plateaus before but got sick last time so am trying to take a gentler on my body, long term approach. I want to be on here in ten years writing about how I maintained for a decade!!
  • maximumcutie
    maximumcutie Posts: 33 Member
    Rather annoyed at my progress this month. It's very disheartening when the tracking says you should be losing and you're just not. I started at 206. Lost 1 lb the first week, then gained it back (although I shouldn't have) and am still at the 206 plateau. I've been here for like 4-5 weeks. Ugh. But I'm still keeping track, and I got a new gym membership so I will be increasing my workouts. Hopefully that'll get me over this hump and I'll see the results.
  • aamundsoncpa
    aamundsoncpa Posts: 77 Member
    I stayed the same for weigh in day, then went up 2.5 pounds Sunday! And it isn't coming off like it was just water weight or misbehaving for a day or two! I'll just keep plugging away and hope by Saturday these extra pounds are gone!!!!

This is the frustration I deal with - getting older and not being able to drop the weight like I used to, even when I eat healthy and work out!!!!
  • zahpay88
    zahpay88 Posts: 80 Member
    @Lnature71 yes, we can do this!
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    199, but my weight has been bouncing back and forth. Anxious to make some positive progress again!