Which protein powder? (low sugar & tasty)

2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Isowhey has worked for my son-in-law. Great tastes (vanilla, chocolate, banana) ... can be mixed with water, milk or skim milk. S-I-L has lost 75kg from 208kg since January 23, 2015 up until Xmas Eve ... 11 months. He has one with milk (breakfast) and one with tap water (lunch) and a 600-700 calorie evening meal. He's 187cm tall and is back to a 105cm waist in less than a year.

I started on Isowhey for three lunch meals per week on weekdays ... I love the chocolate. I am doing intensive swimming (20+ hours per week and aiming to be under 2000 calories per day). This latest period has resulted in 10.4kg lost in nearly seven weeks.

I buy it from ChemistShop.Com.Au for 6kg for $138 delivered. (all orders over $99 shipped free).

I wouldn't call isowhey a protein powder, plus it's expensive and tastes like... Yuck!

Try a regular protein powder, like some of the ones mentioned on here. I guarantee you wont go back isowhey.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    True Protein!! https://www.trueprotein.com.au

I use isolate. Only powder that doesn't make me feel sick :)
  • laniferous
    laniferous Posts: 10 Member
    Another bulk nutrients fan! I have their vanilla for my shakes and their raw to add to cooking. Super affordable and incredibly fast shipping. Also very good protein to carb ratio!
  • mirrors2001au
    mirrors2001au Posts: 19 Member
    Been using Venom WPI, Aussie company, next day delivery, might have to check out bulk nutients by the sounds of it