Replies

• BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    OK...
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    1. just because you "LIFT" does not make you joan of arc all of a sudden
    you will still be judged by your attitude toward the world
    so if you stick your nose up at the girls going to zumba class because you chose to deadlift with the bros
    you are an awful person and 'zumba suzy' enjoys life more than you, and thus will find a better husband
    2. do not flatter yourself by using the word "creeper"
    im just saying hello. im just taking a quick peek at your butt and going on with my day.
    its really not that big of a deal to warrant the creeper accusation
    please understand girls that I surf the internet 4-8 hours a day and perfect 10s on the computer are my only outlet.
    flash back to reality...I've never had consensual sex... and you havent seen creeper yet
    3. flip flops still dont go with dresses. good day.

I fixed #2 for you. Good day. *snort*
  • NathanFronk
    NathanFronk Posts: 137 Member

Awesome
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Dear men at the gym,
    1. I'll smile back at you, once. The fifth time you stare and smile is a bit much.
    2. Quit looking around the gym to see how many people are admiring your bod. Focus on getting the job done and stop being conceited. No one cares.
    3. wear shorts below the knee, please.
    4. I will wear my damn flippy floppies if i choose to.

^ THIS

1. Then stop batting your eyelashes and playing with your hair! It's interfering with my squat form. Never mind, I have to "make love" to the iron.

2. I care. I'm madly in love with myself. Oooo, wait, "selfie" time . . .

3. So you're saying no yellow speedos? What about on Fridays? Where do you stand on back hair? Do I really need to shower? Is kissing our biceps and blowing kisses really as sexy as we think?

4. I got nothing. Flip flops FTW
    QFT!!!Awesome!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    1. just because you "LIFT" does not make you joan of arc all of a sudden
    you will still be judged by your attitude toward the world
    so if you stick your nose up at the girls going to zumba class because you chose to deadlift with the bros
    you are an awful person and 'zumba suzy' enjoys life more than you, and thus will find a better husband
    2. do not flatter yourself by using the word "creeper"
    im just saying hello. im just taking a quick peek at your butt and going on with my day.
    its really not that big of a deal to warrant the creeper accusation
    please understand girls that I surf the internet 4-8 hours a day and perfect 10s on the computer are my only outlet.
    flash back to reality...I've never had consensual sex... and you havent seen creeper yet
    3. flip flops still dont go with dresses. good day.

Hahahaha!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    I think OP needs to realize that in 2013, not every girl is looking for a husband. Also, who references Joan of Arc?!

And back off the flip-flops.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I fear you're all victims of an expert troll!
This discussion has been closed.