Carbs and Fats are cheap. Here's a Guide to getting your PROTEIN's worth. Fiber also...

14567810»

Replies

• Maxima0388
    Maxima0388 Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you for putting this together - struggling getting my protein in while avoiding dairy, grains, and legumes. Great information.
  • pquinlivan5
    pquinlivan5 Posts: 1 Member
    Great work, thank you.
  • LauraPelt
    LauraPelt Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for sharing your work!! As a meat goat producer, I am thrilled to see goat meat included!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Oh god, do I love a good spreadsheet!! Thank you!
  • rhauser44
    rhauser44 Posts: 43 Member
    Bumping this! A MUST READ post.
  • fiveamburn
    fiveamburn Posts: 4 Member
    I was looking for protein options. This is exactly what I needed :)
  • KrysBlaze
    KrysBlaze Posts: 196 Member
    Years later and this is still amazing. Thank you!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,563 Member
    Finally reading through the comments and I thought it was a Buffy reference too!

Also, whatever happened to the app?
  • holmesgh
    holmesgh Posts: 4 Member
    not sure what I am doing wrong, I can't find the spreadsheet, could someone direct me please and thank you
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited July 2022
    holmesgh wrote: »
    not sure what I am doing wrong, I can't find the spreadsheet, could someone direct me please and thank you

It's on page 1, at the end of the opening post.

This is the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12LrMGp8HiWl2FW-odoexKBMxeDTMUhwd4ooT6VoolJk/htmlview#gid=0
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    This list is amazing! Thank you for all the hard work and sharing!!
  • Pennyallen07
    Pennyallen07 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having trouble blowing up the chart to where I can actually read it . I'm on Android app, is anyone else having trouble seeing it ?

Reduce the size of your font. That should help you.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,148 Member
    I think I had to get out my laptop.
  • sunvalleybuzz
    sunvalleybuzz Posts: 1 Member
    Does anyone know what the color codes used in the fields in the spreadsheet mean?
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Does anyone know what the color codes used in the fields in the spreadsheet mean?

Did you access from MFP site vs app, and look on a computer vs phone/tablet? Pretty sure there is a key on the spreadsheet but using my phone just now so can't check for you.
  • annstebbing
    annstebbing Posts: 19 Member
    This is amazing and I'd love to download so I can view it on my laptop but I've read all through but I can't see the file save as, just sheet 1 tab. Can anyone help me? I struggle reaching my protein goals.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,825 Member
    There's only one sheet.

You can save a copy to your Google drive if you want to play around with it.