Lbs to 199

Options

Replies

• Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    49 pounds till 199..... Ugh it seems like so much when you write it down! I got this... I haven't been under 200 in I can't even tell you how long.... Even in high school I was 200+ add me as a friend if you want! I could Def use the motivation.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    1.2 pounds. OMG. Hurry up!!! (Though it's been seriously motivating for the past two weeks!)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    21 pounds for me. went to the doctor and i've gained 40 pounds in 4 years, stupid depression.

congrats to everyone who made it to the other side! <3
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    126 pounds, I know it is a lot, but I can do it! Done it once 10 years ago, and I can do it again now.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    for those of us on the other side of onederland, this girl is here for us, calling out the trolls in the best way :)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/girls-wear-whatever-the-hell-you-want_us_56e9a1c8e4b065e2e3d83275
  • izzybelle2013
    izzybelle2013 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Five more lbs and I will be below 190. This is great! I am working so hard, and I know everyone else will make it also.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    42 pounds as of this morning. Haven't seen below 200 since I got pregnant with twins 7 years ago. Heading out now for a lunch walk as it finally got nice here in MN.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 229.2 today. I've been losing about 8 pounds per month so far, so at that rate I will see 199 by the time my son starts middle school (MY BABY IS GROWING UP WAAAAAAH).
  • Jeffrey300050
    Jeffrey300050 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    11 lbs! then on to 185!!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    46 pounds...i can't wait to be in onederland!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    cariduttry wrote: »
    46 pounds...i can't wait to be in onederland!

You'll love it!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    11 lbs! then on to 185!!

Close on its heels. Great work!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    I weighed in at 229.2 today. I've been losing about 8 pounds per month so far, so at that rate I will see 199 by the time my son starts middle school (MY BABY IS GROWING UP WAAAAAAH).

What a milestone! My son will be in kindergarten 2017-2018. Not ready!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    42 pounds as of this morning. Haven't seen below 200 since I got pregnant with twins 7 years ago. Heading out now for a lunch walk as it finally got nice here in MN.

Hope your walk was good!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Five more lbs and I will be below 190. This is great! I am working so hard, and I know everyone else will make it also.

I'm making a mini goal to be under 190 by my doc appointment on 4/26. I'm at 191.2 today!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    mgookin1 wrote: »
    126 pounds, I know it is a lot, but I can do it! Done it once 10 years ago, and I can do it again now.

You can do this and we are here to support you!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    21 pounds for me. went to the doctor and i've gained 40 pounds in 4 years, stupid depression.

congrats to everyone who made it to the other side! <3

Depression is hard for that. It's contributed to my obesity since middle school. Take care and be kind to yourself on this journey.
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Started at 302. I'm down to 234 as of this morning. 35 pounds to onederland. Goal Weight is 180 or so. I'm 5'11" and not sure where I will end up deciding to enter maintenance. My body has never been under 190-200
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was at 217 and now im down to 188 !!!! Never thought this would be possible and did not think i would get down under 200 but , i am happier the ever even though i have a long way to go. Im working toward toning my body now .

ALL of you can do it !!!!!!! Remember smaller portions and healthy eating , log in everyday :)
  • kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've got 4.9 lbs to go! 125 days ago I had 73.5 lbs to onederland and I couldn't be more happy! It's been 6 years since I have been under 200.

This is a great thread! Lots of great people working to or beyond the same common goal!