Water Fasting and Keto Recipe

Options
13»

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    OK thanks for the advice Dan - I've never done a status report so will have a go when I report back.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
    1. Check
    2. Check
    3. Check
    4. Check, may be hard to track for me since I just moved to MI and am pretty much relying on the hospitality of others, been staying below 20 grams of carbs though.
    5. Check
    6. Check
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    OK - giving this a go. I already do all of 'requirements', except for daily weighing and water tracking, so not too different. I end up IF most days by not eating after 8 PM or before lunch the next day. Today is my fast day.

Random Thoughts / Observations:

*I really HATE weighing daily. Once a week eliminates the up and down emotions I experience - although my opinion is obviously colored by the fact my weight went up two days before dropping back.

*I am increasingly aware of my body - slight bloating, missed bowel movement (2 days), belt initially looser, "feeling different ". For the most part this is positive, and I'm learning to pay attention and respond rather than react.

*My mood is "edgy and crummy" today, which I attribute partly to fasting.

*I'm not 'hungry', but 'feel' the fast in my stomach. I'm having some boullion now early afternoon, which may help my mood some.

*I usually record my weight on Monday or Tuesday, so recording when my fast ends may color the how many lbs I've lost.

Ok, enough blathering....
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in seeing the recipe for sure, and to hear if there's been a noticeable difference to how women react to it vs men.

1) Yes, I'm keto adapted (3 months this week)
    2) Exercise: Yup, barely do it now and can commit to 1 day a week
    3) Yes... I'm nervous about a daily weigh-in, I am more comfortable with a weekly weigh-in, but I could do it for a time.
    4) No issues logging, I log everything and have for months
    5) Yup, pretty sure I can fast that long.
    6) No concerns about feedback.

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    @110challenge, proceed to the discussion called: "Let's Get Started, The Recipe".

Dan
  • batlott
    batlott Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump