110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• Jack_NYC
    Jack_NYC Posts: 64 Member
    Awesome! Proof it can be done. Thanks.
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Jack_NYC wrote: »
    Awesome! Proof it can be done. Thanks.

Thank you!!!
  • tiffany0127
    tmorton03 wrote: »
    Way to go! You look Amazing! I lost 85 pounds in 2014 and have kept it off. My husband has lost 75 pounds also! It amazing what a changed diet and exercise can do! You should be really proud!

That is awesome!! You should be really proud of yourself as well as your husband! Mine has lost about 40 but he didn't nearly have as much as me to lose. He just got rid of that beer belly, lol.
  • tiffany0127
    irchrismm wrote: »
    Wow! So awesome! Very inspiring! I got to get on the ball.

Thank you!! One step at a time. Lol
  • tiffany0127
    Tremendous! Congrats on sticking with it and committing to continue moving forward.

Thank you! I just focus on baby steps. :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    Unreal transformation!!! Great job you are literally hot now!!

LMAO. Thank you.
  • tiffany0127
    Weaz66 wrote: »
    WOW! As many others have stated you are truly an inspiration to all of us. It's refreshing to hear you say you did it your way and seems to have worked best for you. So many times you hear that you're to do it this way or that way...but every life and every persons body is different. Kudo's to you for being successful!

Thank you darling!! Also I swear I'll write you back from your PM. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now. Lol
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Absolutely amazing! You look fantastic! I bet you feel as fabulous as you look!
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Wow.. congrats !!! Did you track calories?
  • tiffany0127
    Absolutely amazing! You look fantastic! I bet you feel as fabulous as you look!

I definitely do, thank you!
  • tiffany0127
    firstlay_d wrote: »
    Wow.. congrats !!! Did you track calories?

To a certain extent but mainly focused on carbs, protein, fat.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    ma'am, you are in inspiration. Period.
  • tiffany0127
    DanerTee wrote: »
    ma'am, you are in inspiration. Period.

Aww, thank you so much!!
  • akilia112010
    akilia112010 Posts: 46 Member
    You look amazing! I just found out that I have PCOS ( which explains why calorie counting for the last 47 days has resulted in total of 0 lbs of weight loss) So now I'm trying to figure out how to low carb.
  • fitnessari567
    fitnessari567 Posts: 9 Member
    wow this is amazing!!
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    I especially like the photo with the red necklace. You are so pretty.
  • jadefitnow
    jadefitnow Posts: 47 Member
    edited October 2016
    And a Cubs fan to boot! You look fantastic, thanks so much for sharing, it's inspiring to all of us!

Go, Cubbies!!!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Can I just add that you were ALWAYS pretty, but the confidence and the pride that is pouring out of you makes you take that to a level that is just DAMN!!!!!! STUNNING!
  • trudiebamford
    trudiebamford Posts: 88 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • tiffany0127
    You look amazing! I just found out that I have PCOS ( which explains why calorie counting for the last 47 days has resulted in total of 0 lbs of weight loss) So now I'm trying to figure out how to low carb.

It's a frustrating diagnosis but quite common now. Such a catch 22 as well...if you lose weight your symptoms subside but because of your symptoms it's hard to lose weight. You've got this! If you have any questions let me know.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!