110 pounds down and 25 to go!!! Female, lots of pictures!

Replies

• WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    You look amazing!! Also you have the best clothing style, I love all of those outfits!
  • jim666z
    jim666z Posts: 5 Member
    You look like a different woman.i need to lose fifty pounds.if you did it so can i.food control.mind control.ok.ill try it.
  • lauren conrad? you look great!
  • twinningcqcvbzky5t1o.png
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Thank you so much for all these before and after photos. You certainly inspired me this morning. I too am a bit of a fashion queen and have made my clothes work for me no matter what weight I am. I restarted this journey January 1st after a long absence from MFP. I've lost 11.6 lbs. thus far and have logged my food and progress now for 31 days in a row. That's really dedication to myself. I've decided I need to be the priority this year and whatever stands in the way of this has to move over because I'm a caregiver naturally and in my line of work. It's been a good thing as this past year, I've learned a lot from working with the seniors I take care of. One day I will be there, so this journey is way more important to me than it was before. Your inspirational story and photos absolutely reinforce to me that it's important not to give up on myself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! o:)
  • JLA8969
    JLA8969 Posts: 99 Member
    Amazing! Hot mama. You look fantastic
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    twinningcqcvbzky5t1o.png

I hear Lauren Conrad allll the time! Lol. Especially when I was younger. Thank you!!
  • chastityb5
    chastityb5 Posts: 37 Member
    Amazing job !!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    You look AMAZING!!! Great job! You have such style too!

Thank you!! As far as style I just barely get by!! Hahahaha! You made my day!

You're welcome
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Absolutely incredible. I love seeing the progress people make. Your hard work has paid off fo sho!
  • tiffany0127
    Goddesskat wrote: »
    Thank you so much for all these before and after photos. You certainly inspired me this morning. I too am a bit of a fashion queen and have made my clothes work for me no matter what weight I am. I restarted this journey January 1st after a long absence from MFP. I've lost 11.6 lbs. thus far and have logged my food and progress now for 31 days in a row. That's really dedication to myself. I've decided I need to be the priority this year and whatever stands in the way of this has to move over because I'm a caregiver naturally and in my line of work. It's been a good thing as this past year, I've learned a lot from working with the seniors I take care of. One day I will be there, so this journey is way more important to me than it was before. Your inspirational story and photos absolutely reinforce to me that it's important not to give up on myself. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! o:)

Thank you so much!!!
  • tiffany0127
    lauren conrad? you look great!

Hahaha, thank you!!
  • tiffany0127
    Canehdn wrote: »
    Absolutely incredible. I love seeing the progress people make. Your hard work has paid off fo sho!

Thank you! :smile:
  • tiffany0127
    <3 Wow!! You look amazing! Congratulations on all your weight loss! Encouraging

Eek! Thanks!
  • tiffany0127
    coboblack wrote: »
    Rocked it. Good job and keep up the good work!

:blush:
  • tiffany0127
    You look amazing!! Also you have the best clothing style, I love all of those outfits!

Ha! I don't think so but thank you!!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you feel great. Very inspiring!!
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    I love hearing these kinds of story. It's inspiring! :) You look great!
  • neenascott
    neenascott Posts: 2 Member
    You look awesome! ...I am at the 270 mark and have started my journey. Thank you for being so inspiring. Can you advise on what you did in the first two weeks and what your calorie intake was. Thank you!
    Neena
  • Mark46UK
    Mark46UK Posts: 29 Member
    Wow you look incredible I can't imagine how proud you must feel about yourself great work and I hope you enjoy the new you, after all the hard work you put in you deserve all the happiness you may find
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!